Re: Electric Light Orchestra – Alone in the Universe (13. November)

Startseite Foren Die Tonträger: Aktuell und Antiquariat Aktuelle Platten Electric Light Orchestra – Alone in the Universe (13. November) Re: Electric Light Orchestra – Alone in the Universe (13. November)

#9639217  | PERMALINK

pink-nice

RockingRollTracklist:

1. When I Was a Boy
2. Love & Rain
3. Dirty To The Bone
4. When The Night Comes
5. The Sun Will Shine On You
6. Ain’t It A Drag
7. All My Life
8. I’m Leaving You
9. One Step At A Time
10. Alone In The Universe

Jeff Lynne: “Music is such a powerful force in our lives. A good song can make people feel much less alone in this universe. And trying to create one of those songs somehow makes me feel less alone too. My whole life—from being that kid with a dream in Birmingham right until today—proves how much music can do.”
http://www.rockcellarmagazine.com/2015/09/24/jeff-lynne-elo-new-album-alone-in-the-universe-single-when-i-was-a-boy-listen-2015/#sthash.53Qe2o6T.dpbs

When I was a boy…da hab ich gleich an die ELO/Beatles-Singles gedacht….die fand ich auch richtig gut.

--

Wenn ich meinen Hund beleidigen will nenne ich ihn Mensch. (AS) „Weißt du, was ich manchmal denke? Es müsste immer Musik da sein. Bei allem was du machst. Und wenn's so richtig Scheiße ist, dann ist wenigstens noch die Musik da. Und an der Stelle, wo es am allerschönsten ist, da müsste die Platte springen und du hörst immer nur diesen einen Moment.“