Re: U2 – No Line On The Horizon

#6929127  | PERMALINK

jay

U2’s upcoming album, “ No Line on the Horizon,“ will be available in five different incarnations, the glitziest of which carries a $96 list price on Amazon.com. The set is due March 2 internationally and the following day in North America.

Beyond the standard CD and double vinyl packages, „Horizon“ will be offered in three additional limited editions.

The digi-pack version, which lists for $35.98, has the CD in a cardboard folded sleeve with a 36-page booklet, a fold-out poster and „a new film from Anton Corbijn featuring the music of U2,“ the latter of which is available as a download.

The magazine version, for $49.98, finds the CD housed in „a special 60-page soft cover magazine-style book,“ and also includes the downloadable Corbijn film.

Lastly, the box set version comes, naturally, in a box with a 60-page hardcover book, a second poster and the Corbijn film on DVD.

Although the track list for „No Line on the Horizon“ has yet to be announced, Q Magazine reports it will feature songs such as „Magnificent,“ „Stand Up,“ „Winter,“ „Breathe,“ „Every Breaking Wave“ and „Crazy Tonight,“ the latter of which sports as-yet-unspecified contributions from the Black Eyed Peas‘ will.i.am.

Sauber.

--

i bleed green[/I][/SIZE] [/FONT]