Antwort auf: Elton John

#10929485  | PERMALINK

kinkster
Private Investigator

Nachdem es das Vinyl nur am RSD gab jetzt auch für alle anderen als Vinyl und CD:

Elton John with Ray Cooper / Live from Moscow, 1979:

Following the RSD clear vinyl pressing early this year, Universal Music will make Elton John‘s Live From Moscow concert recording more widely available, with a new black vinyl edition coming in February, along with the CD debut of the performance.

The show in Moscow was with percussionist Ray Cooper, and was performed on 28 May 1979. It was originally broadcast on BBC radio in the UK.

This release is taken from the original broadcast masters, which have been remastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering.

Speaking on the concert, Elton explains: “I can honestly say it has been one of the best experiences of my life. It was one of the most memorable and happy tours I have been on. The last show was probably one of the best concerts I’ve ever given in my life. Working with Ray, with just the two of us on stage, was both exhilarating and challenging.”

Live From Moscow will be released on 24 January 2020.

LP 1 / CD 1

Side 1
1. Daniel
2. Skyline Pigeon
3. Take Me to the Pilot
4. Rocket Man (I Think It’s Going to Be a Long, Long Time)

Side 2
1. Don’t Let the Sun Go Down On Me
2. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
3. Candle in the Wind
4. I Heard It Through the Grapevine

LP 2 / CD 2

Side 1
1. Funeral for a Friend
2. Tonight
3. Better Off Dead
4. Bennie and the Jets

Side 2
1. Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word
2. Crazy Water
3. Saturday Night’s Alright (For Fighting)/Pinball Wizard
4. Crocodile Rock/Get Back/Back in the U.S.S.R.

Quelle: Superdeluxeedition

--

Meine nächste Sendung bei Radio StoneFM am Donnerstag den 25.04.2024 um 22:00: On the Decks Vol. 17: 2024 #01