LIAM GALLAGHER – As You Were (06.10.2017)

Startseite Foren Die Tonträger: Aktuell und Antiquariat Aktuelle Platten LIAM GALLAGHER – As You Were (06.10.2017)

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 241 bis 255 (von insgesamt 283)
  • Autor

laban
    Master of electric kettle

Verzichtbarer als „I get by“ und „Come back to me“? Das sind für mich die Tiefpunkte des Albums.
    EDIT: und „Greedy Soul“ wird auch geskippt.

zuletzt geändert von laban

--

I pick a Moondog
    Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
    Werbung
    #10300853  | PERMALINK

bullitt

Mich nervt sowas wie „Doesn’t have to be that way“. Wann kommt endlich der Auto-Tune-Scheiß aus der Mode?

--

#10301401  | PERMALINK

clau
    Coffee Bar Cat

Biblical

--

How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?
    #10301603  | PERMALINK

close-to-the-edge

waUm dem RS-Forum als der größten deutschsprachigen Plattform für Oasis/Gallagher-Hater gerecht zu werden, möchte ich anmerken, daß ich die Tracks „Universal Gleam“ und „I’ve All I Need“ für … nun ja … äh … verzichtbar halte.
    Puh, jetzt ist es raus.

Also gerade „I´ve All I Need“ ist für mich die einzige ***** auf dem Album.

--

#10301611  | PERMALINK

gipetto
    Funk 'n' Punk

clau
    Biblical

Jau. Irgendwann hat das Koks auch den härtesten Keks aufgeweicht…

--

"Really good music isn't just to be heard, you know. It's almost like a hallucination." (Iggy Pop)
    #10301613  | PERMALINK

choosefruit
    low fidelity

Parodiert sich Liam bei dem Interview selbst? Die zwei einzigen Dinge, die ich mitbekommen habe, ist ein fuckitifuck und ein peinliches Gestikulieren mit dem Mikro.

--

#10301617  | PERMALINK

mozza
    Captain Fantastic

choosefruitParodiert sich Liam bei dem Interview selbst? Die zwei einzigen Dinge, die ich mitbekommen habe, ist ein fuckitifuck und ein peinliches Gestikulieren mit dem Mikro.

;-)

--

young, hot, sophisticated bitches with an attitude
    #10301623  | PERMALINK

choosefruit
    low fidelity

Hier im Übrigen die neueste Liam-Single:

--

#10301625  | PERMALINK

mozza
    Captain Fantastic

Wer zum Geier ist das denn?

--

#10301627  | PERMALINK

sparch
    MaggotBrain

mozzaWer zum Geier ist das denn?

choosefruit

--

If you stay too long, you'll finally go insane.
    #10301629  | PERMALINK

mozza
    Captain Fantastic

sparch

mozzaWer zum Geier ist das denn?

choosefruit

Nee, das glaube ich jetzt aber nicht.

--

#10301859  | PERMALINK

themagneticfield

Weiß gar nicht, was ihr wollt, war doch ein cooles Interview…

--

"Man kann nicht verhindern, dass man verletzt wird, aber man kann mitbestimmen von wem. Was berührt, das bleibt!
    #10301861  | PERMALINK

clau
    Coffee Bar Cat

themagneticfieldWeiß gar nicht, was ihr wollt, war doch ein cooles Interview…

´ türlich…   B-)

--

How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?
    #10305107  | PERMALINK

marbeck
    Keine Lust, mir etwas auszudenken

@clau, @songbird: Jetzt heißt es stark sein:

Paul Weller has criticised Liam Gallagher’s debut solo album ‚As You Were‘ branding the lyrics “sub-standard“.

The ‚Changing Man‘ rocker – who is close friends with Liam’s estranged brother Noel Gallagher – has had the chance to check the gold-certified LP but was underwhelmed by the tracks, describing them as too similar to Liam’s post-Oasis group Beady Eye’s output.

As part of Northern Transmissions‘ Records In My Life series, 59-year-old Weller was pressed for his opinion on the songs, and said: “Musically, it just sounds like Beady Eye – which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but it wasn’t a massive surprise or anything. But I think I’m more pleased that he’s out there doing that. The lyrics are pretty pony I thought, a little bit sub-standard.“

Liam, 45, has logged on to Twitter to vent his anger at Weller – who plays on the new Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds single ‚Holy Mountain‘ – and dismiss The Modfather’s comments.

He tweeted: “I don’t give a f**k what Paul weller thinks I’ve never been 1 of his little b****es and he f***ing knows it. (sic)“

Despite being underwhelmed by Liam’s songwriting, Weller is pleased that the singer is back on tour and doing his “own thing“.

The ‚That’s Entertainment‘ hitmaker said: “I’m glad for [Liam], I’m glad he’s got his own thing together and he’s out there doing it. I’m really pleased on that level.“

Liam previously blasted both Weller and former Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr after their involvement in ‚Who Built The Moon?‘, the third studio album from brother Noel, 50.

In a series of tweets, the ‚Greedy Soul‘ songwriter wrote: “Psychedelic music by a beige drip is like a vegetarian trying to sell you a kebab as you were LG x … It takes more than wheeling out your old mate uri geller and har mar superstar to make a so called out there record snoozer as you were LG (sic)“

Weller plays the organ on ‚Holy Mountain‘, while guitarist Marr has recorded guitars and harmonicas on ‚If Love Is The Law‘ on the LP.

--

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best --- Dienstags und donnerstags, ab 20 Uhr, samstags ab 20.30 Uhr: Radio StoneFM
    #10305125  | PERMALINK

herr-rossi
    -

mozzaNee, das glaube ich jetzt aber nicht.

Ist er auch nicht, aber da wolle mir mal lieber keine schlafenden Hunde wecken …

--

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 241 bis 255 (von insgesamt 283)

Schlagwörter: , ,

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.