In The Pipeline – Coming Soon – Forthcoming Goodies

Startseite Foren Die Tonträger: Aktuell und Antiquariat Replays: Neuauflagen, Deluxe- und erweiterte Editionen In The Pipeline – Coming Soon – Forthcoming Goodies

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1,651 bis 1,665 (von insgesamt 1,831)
  • Autor

wolfgang

Eines meiner liebsten Black Sabbath Alben „Sabotage“ kommt am 11.06.21 als Super Deluxe Box Set.

--

Savage bed foot-warmer of purest feline ancestry
    Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
    Werbung
    #11457989  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

MOTÖRHEAD – „No Sleep ‘Til Hammersmith“ (40th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) [4 CD] VÖ: 26.06.2021

Motörhead‘s 1981 album No Sleep ‘Til Hammersmith is to be reissued for its 40th anniversary across a number of formats, including a four-CD deluxe edition with previously unreleased performances.

The record featured tracks from the band’s ‘Short Sharp Pain in the Neck’ tour which saw them play Newcastle, Leeds, Norfolk and Belfast in the space of a week, in late March 1981.

The 11-track album – issued in June of the same year – featured three tracks from Ace Of Spades, five from Overkill, the title track from Bomber title track and two from their debut. It was the only Motorhead number one album and Lemmy is quoted as saying: “I knew it’d be the live one that went best, because we’re really a live band. You can’t listen to a record and find out what we’re about.You’ve got to see us.”

The 40th anniversary reissue features a new remaster of the original album created from the original tapes. The four-CD edition includes five bonus tracks on the first disc (three of which are previously unreleased from a soundcheck) and features three previously unreleased full concerts from this tour: Leeds Queen Hall (28/3/81) and both nights from Newcastle City Hall (29 & 30 March). Just over half of the original album is from the Newcastle show on the 30 March, in case you are wondering. The box set is pictured above and includes 28-page book, poster, plectrum, tour pass, ticket, flyer & badge.

Quelle: SuperDeluxeEdition

CD 1

Original Album Remastered 2021

Ace Of Spades

Stay Clean

Metropolis

The Hammer

Iron Horse

No Class

Overkill

(We Are) The Roadcrew

Capricorn

Bomber

Motorhead

Over The Top

Train Kept A Rollin’

Bonus (Live Soundcheck at Newcastle City Hall – March 30, 1981)

Stay Clean

Limb From Limb

Iron Horse

CD 2

Live At Newcastle City Hall – March 30, 1981

Ace Of Spades

Stay Clean

Over The Top

Metropolis

Shoot You In The Back

The Hammer

Jailbait

Leaving Here

Iron Horse

Fire Fire

Capricorn

Too Late Too Late

No Class

(We Are) The Road Crew

Bite The Bullet

The Chase Is Better Than The Catch

Overkill

Bomber

Motorhead

CD 3

Live At Newcastle City Hall – March 29, 1981

Ace Of Spades

Stay Clean

Over The Top

Metropolis

Shoot You In The Back

The Hammer

Jailbait

Leaving Here

Fire Fire

Capricorn

Too Late Too Late

No Class

(We Are) The Road Crew

Bite The Bullet

Overkill

Bomber

Motorhead

CD 4

Live At Leeds Queens Hall – March 28, 1981

Ace Of Spades

Stay Clean

Over The Top

Metropolis

Shoot You In The Back

The Hammer

Jailbait

Leaving Here

Fire Fire

Capricorn

Too Late Too Late

No Class

(We Are) The Road Crew

Bite The Bullet

Overkill

Bomber

Motorhead

--

#11481679  | PERMALINK

wolfgang

vÖ 25.06.21

zuletzt geändert von wolfgang

--

#11481729  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

Beide Boxen übrigens bei amazon.fr mit jeweils 42 EUR + p&p derzeit am günstigsten.

--

#11490625  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

CARAVAN – Who Do You Think We Are? (37CD+DVD+BD)

Die nächste „Kolossal-Box“: SuperDeluxeEdition

PS: wenn so was mal von CAMEL kommen würde …

--

#11490679  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

SAGA (Canada) – Reissues

EARMUSIC scheint mit Reissues zu starten. Mit dem Debüt,  IMAGES AT TWILIGHT und SILENT KNIGHT sind für den 18.06.2021 die ersten gelistet, für den 06.08.2021 taucht BEHAVIOUR auf.

Diese scheinen gemäß JPC im FullPrice-Segment zu liegen. Informationen, ob Remaster und/oder Bonus-Material, liegen mir nicht vor. Leider ist EARMUSIC kommunikationstechnisch eine einzige Blockade.

Unabhängig davon mal die Links zu JPC:

SAGA

IMAGES AT TWILIGHT

SILENT KNIGHT

BEHAVIOUR  

--

#11490777  | PERMALINK

wolfgang

Das wurde auch Zeit, das die endlich erscheinen.

--

#11492993  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

flashbackmagazineFLEETWOOD MAC – Live (SuperDeluxeEdition, 3CD+2LP+7″) [VÖ: 09.04.2021] 3-CD/2-LP

Überraschenderweise kommt im kommenden Monat wohl bereits auch die reine 3CD-Ausgabe, siehe z.B.: jpc.de

--

#11492997  | PERMALINK

onkel-tom

wolfgangDas wurde auch Zeit, das die endlich erscheinen.

In der Tat. Der Klang der Original CDs ist ja nun durchaus mäßig.

--

Gewinnen ist nicht alles, gewinnen ist das einzige.
    #11496663  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

TINA TURNER – „Foreign Affair“ – Box (4CD+DVD), 2CD, 2LP) VÖ: 16.07.2021

Disc 1: Original album (released as Capitol 91873, 1989)

1. Steamy Windows
    2. The Best
    3. You Know Who (is Doing You Know What)
    4. Undercover Agent for the Blues
    5. Look Me in the Heart
    6. Be Tender with Me Baby
    7. You Can’t Stop Me Loving You
    8. Ask Me How I Feel
    9. Falling Like Rain
    10. I Don’t Wanna Lose You
    11. Not Enough Romance
    12. Foreign Affair

Disc 2: B-sides, Remixes and Unreleased Demo

1. Bold and Reckless
    2. Stronger Than the Wind
    3. Steel Claw (Live)
    4. Private Dancer (Live)
    5. Be Tender with Me Baby (Live)
    6. The Best (Extended Muscle Mix)
    7. Steamy Windows (12″ Vocal Mix)
    8. Foreign Affair (Shep Pettibone Heartbeat Mix)
    9. Look Me in the Heart (12″ Remix)
    10. The Best (Extended Mighty Mix)
    11. Steamy Windows (Justin Strauss 12″ House Dub Mix)
    12. Foreign Affair (Shep Pettibone One in a Million Club Mix)
    13. Steamy Windows (12″ Dub Mix)
    14. Look Me in the Heart (Instrumental)
    15. Foreign Affair (Shep Pettibone Heartbeat Instrumental)
    16. The Best (Demo)

Track 1 from “The Best” U.K. 12″ – Capitol 12CL 543, 1989

Track 2 from “I Don’t Wanna Lose You” U.K. 12″ – Capitol 12CL 553, 1989

Tracks 3, 9 and 14 from “Look Me in the Heart” U.K. 12″ – Capitol 12CL 584, 1990

Track 4 from “Foreign Affair” U.K. single – Capitol 06 2038587, 1990

Track 5 from “Be Tender with Me Baby” U.K. single – Capitol CL 593, 1991

Tracks 6 and 10 from “The Best” U.S. promo CD single – Capitol DPRO-79855, 1989

Tracks 7, 11 and 13 from “Steamy Windows” 12″ – Capitol V-15543, 1989

Tracks 8, 12 and 15 from “Foreign Affair” European 12″ – Capitol 060 20 3858 6, 1990

Discs 3-4: Do You Want Some Action! Live from Barcelona

1. Steamy Windows
    2. Typical Male
    3. Foreign Affair
    4. Undercover Agent for the Blues
    5. Ask Me How I Feel
    6. We Don’t Need Another Hero
    7. Private Dancer
    8. Nutbush City Limits
    9. Addicted to Love
    10. The Best
    11. I Don’t Wanna Lose You
    12. What’s Love Got to Do With It
    13. Let’s Stay Together
    14. Proud Mary
    15. Better Be Good to Me
    16. Be Tender With Me Baby

DVD

• Do You Want Some Action! Live from Barcelona (released as PolyGram Music Video 082 843-3, 1990)
    • Foreign Affair (promo video)
    • Look Me in the Heart (promo video)
    • The Best (promo video)
    • Steamy Windows (promo video)
    • Be Tender with Me Baby (promo video)
    • I Don’t Wanna Lose You (promo Video)

Links: amazon.de    jpc.de

--

#11499599  | PERMALINK

soulpope
    "Ever Since The World Ended, I Don`t Get Out As Much"

https://owsleystanleyfoundation.org/bears-sonic-journals/merry-go-round-at-the-carousel-tim-buckley-at-the-carousel-ballroom/

„Merry-Go-Round at the Carousel“

Tim Buckley at the Carousel Ballroom June 15-16, 1968

--

"Kunst ist schön, macht aber viel Arbeit" (K. Valentin)
    #11501305  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

ERIC CLAPTON – „Eric Clapton“ (Anniversary Deluxe Edition) [VÖ: 20.08.2021]

Tracklist:

CD1 (The Tom Dowd Mix – The UK Version)

All mixes released on CD and vinyl

Slunky 3.40

Bad Boy 3.59

Lonesome And A Long Way From Home 3.50

After Midnight 3.14

Easy Now 3.03

Blues Power 3.15

Bottle Of Red Wine 3.12

Lovin’ You Lovin’ Me 3.39

I’ve Told You For The Last Time 2.36

I Don’t Know Why 3.23

Let It Rain 5.06

CD2 (The Eric Clapton Mix)

Slunky 3.34 unreleased mix

Bad Boy 4.20 unreleased mix

Lonesome And A Long Way From Home 3.58 unreleased mix

After Midnight 3.19 released on Life in 12 Bars Soundtrack

Easy Now 2.57 released – this was the only EC mix inserted into the original 1970 Tom Dowd mix LP

Blues Power 3.53 unreleased mix

Bottle Of Red Wine 2.58 unreleased mix

Lovin’ You Lovin’ Me 3.44 unreleased mix

I’ve Told You For The Last Time 2.32 unreleased mix

I Don’t Know Why 3.35 unreleased mix

Let It Rain 5.18 released on Life in 12 Bars Soundtrack

CD3 (The Delaney Bramlett Mix) all mixes released on 2005 Deluxe Edition CD

Slunky 3.35

Bad Boy 3.44

Easy Now 3.00

After Midnight 3.19

Blues Power 3.20

Bottle Of Red Wine 3.09

Lovin’ You Lovin’ Me 4.07

Lonesome And A Long Way From Home 3.52

I Don’t Know Why 3.45

Let It Rain 5.02

CD4 (Singles, Alternate Versions & Session Outtakes) all titles released on 2005 Deluxe Edition CD except COMIN’ HOME (Alternate Mix) which is a previously unreleased mix

Teasin’ 2.17 Performed by King Curtis with Delaney Bramlett, Eric Clapton & Friends

Comin’ Home (Alternate Mix) 3.44 Performed by Delaney & Bonnie & Friends featuring Eric Clapton unreleased mix

Blues In “A” (Session Outtake) 10.28

She Rides (Let It Rain alternate version) 5.08

I’ve Told You For The Last Time (Olympic Studios version) 6.49

I Don’t Know Why (Olympic Studios version) 5.14

Comin’ Home (single a-side) 3.15 Performed by Delaney & Bonnie & Friends featuring Eric Clapton

Groupie (Superstar) (single b-side) 2.50 Performed by Delaney & Bonnie & Friends featuring Eric Clapton

--

#11502907  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR – „The Charisma Years (Box, 17CDs + 3BD/BD-A) [VÖ: 03.09.2021]

Van Der Graaf Generator have announced the September 3 release of a lavish 20-disc Box — The Charisma Years Box comprising 17 CDs and 3 Blu Ray discs — covering their entire recorded works for Charisma Records, including previously unreleased tracks and previously unreleased footage. Plus brand new Stereo and Surround Sound remixes.

Single releases — “Refugees” (Single Version), “Killer” (New Stereo Mix), and “Pilgrims” (New Stereo Mix) will precede release of The Charisma Years Box, with further singles TBA. And album releases — 4 x 3-disc Sets and 4 x Facsimile Vinyl LPs will also be released.

The liner notes from The Charisma Years Box put it well: “Musical pioneers, boundary-pushers, visionaries. Savage, beautiful, experimental, enduring. Although born in the creative maelstrom of late 1960s Britain, the music of Van Der Graaf Generator has inspired a host of musicians of varying style and taste, from John Lydon to Marc Almond, from Mark E Smith to Bruce Dickinson… seemingly laid to rest as a band in 1978, they have since been reborn and revitalized for the 21st century.”

VDGG released 8 albums for the legendary Charisma label. Each was ground-breaking. The influence of the band’s unique music would be felt in the ensuing decades by many artists in many genres. The Charisma Years Box features all their Charisma albums newly remastered from first-generation master tapes.

Also featured in The Charisma Years are 2 CDs of a recently discovered and previously unreleased entire concert recorded in Paris in December 1976 by French radio, and all of the surviving BBC sessions recorded by the band.

In addition, there’s a Blu Ray features all of the surviving high-quality VDGG television footage and promotional films including from German TV’s “Beat Club” in 1970, a filmed appearance at The Bataclan in Paris in 1972 for the French TV show “Pop Deux”, the 1972 appearance on “Pop Shop” for RTBF Belgium, a live performance shot by Belgian TV in Charleroi in September 1975, promotional films of Wondering and Cat’s Eye, and a 20 minute documentary with live footage shot by Austrian television at The Kohfidisch Open Air Festival, Austria in June 1978.

There are also remixes of the albums H to He Who Am the Only One, Pawn Hearts, Godbluff and Still Life. These have been stunningly remixed from the original multi-track tapes in both Stereo and 5.1 Surround Sound by Stephen W Tayler. These 4 albums will also be made available separately as 3-disc Sets, including Original Stereo Mixes.

Packaged with a 68 page book and rare photographs, The Charisma Years Box is the definitive collection of Charisma work by the legendary Van Der Graaf Generator.

Guy Evans said: “It’s perhaps an impossible agenda for the remixing engineer to make the tracks sound as good as possible and to somehow make us, mainly me, have played better. But Stephen Tayler has for sure in these new mixes given us all a remarkable new sonic perspective.

“From the moment I picked up on hitherto vanished cymbal lines in Arrow, and the newly balanced kit, I was hooked. Then it was those quirky second vocal lines that I hadn’t heard since the original tracking sessions at Rockfield, and a new clarity given to subtle flute and electric sax lines. The stereo mixes included here are themselves great, and the 5.1s are a revelation! Not in a whizzo cinematic sense, no mind-blowing pyrotechnics, just more space for everything to exist, more depth to get engrossed in.”

Hugh Banton adds: “It’s almost 50 years since Pawn Hearts was released in October 1971 the same month as the world’s first-ever microprocessor chip was brought to market. Even the humble pocket calculator had yet to make much of an appearance, and an FM radio in a car was usually an optional extra. It’s quite hard now to recall a world where the technology for recording music consisted solely of tape recorders.

“Trident Studios had a pristine Hammond C3 and what has been described as ‘the best rock’n’roll piano ever’, a vintage Bechstein, always a treat to play; I believe all four of us contributed piano parts to varying degrees. Rockfield possibly managed to surpass even that with their Bӧsendorfer. Using the pedals on an organ was by no means unfamiliar to me. I’d habitually visualized imaginary bass-pedal lines ever since I first played a pipe organ at school during the ‘60s. Nevertheless the band’s switch from Nic Potter on Fender bass to me on Hammond pedals proceeded at impossible speed, with barely six days between the two gigs. Intrepid youth!”

Peter Hammill added: “Well here we are as young men, pushing away, exploring away. This is about as comprehensive a documentation of that exciting time in our lives as it’s possible to get. We had the luck to be given an enormous amount of freedom by Charisma Records to find our own way – and an audience – from the outset. This meant we pushed ourselves as much as we could.

It’s wonderful to have the whole recorded history of those years collected together as a complete set and the new mixes shed quite a different light on many of the pieces. Somewhat to our own surprise, we’ve had a later lease of life after our reunion album and concerts. And as the trio of Hugh, Guy and myself, we’re still working away and will be playing live again as soon as circumstances allow us. This remains a fun job.”

Stephen W Tayler (remixes engineer) also said: “Unearthing the 16-track tapes for H to He and Pawn Hearts, recorded at Trident, was a real flashback for me. I started my career at Trident Studios not long after these albums were made… eventually becoming chief engineer, strongly influenced by the Trident attitude and sound. The ideas and sounds there were quite extreme when compared to other studios. There was lots of experimentation and rule-breaking.

“Hugh Banton was sent the new surround sound versions and the new stereos went to each band member. Hugh himself is a trained audio engineer and has a 5.1 surround system. I then waited for their notes, which were minimal and helpful. They all sounded so happy!

“Finally Guy Evans was nominated to come over and check out the surround mixes at Real World… his response was quite emotional. He said it was like listening to the albums for the first time! That was a very special day which I will always remember. It is such an incredible privilege to have been involved in remixing these iconic albums.”

Quelle: uDiscovermusic

PS: erster Preis: 134,99 EUR bei JPC

--

#11503027  | PERMALINK

atom

Die Version mit signierten Postkarten aller Bandmember war nach kurzer Zeit bereits ausverkauft.

--

Hey man, why don't we make a tune... just playin' the melody, not play the solos...
    #11503041  | PERMALINK

mozza
    Captain Fantastic

Bin zwar kein Fan der Band, aber muss sagen, der Preis für diese Packages ist außerordentlich günstig.  :good:
    So etwas sieht man selten. Kein Wunder, dass das ratzfatz ausverkauft war.

--

young, hot, sophisticated bitches with an attitude
Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1,651 bis 1,665 (von insgesamt 1,831)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.