Re: The Great Pop Supplement

#6619445  | PERMALINK

abulafia

The See See Nachpressung:

At huge risk of pissing some of you off, We (The See See and I) have decided to repress a further 250 copies of the LP. Several reasons, firstly that the band’s copies went in the first half hour of their first gig on a small tour of germany last week, second that they’re a bit miffed at having to fend off saddened punters who then see copies going for £25 already on eBay and third, that unlike people like Sonic Boom, Jack Rose, MV&EE etc, bands like The See See and Still Corners need copies of their records out there for promo as they try to secure a footing in the press and stuff and while we all love that limited vinyl that everyone’s after, this one even missed key people in the radio/press and stuff, that were promised copies…

So basically, there’ll be 250 more. Numbered again, but somewhere a little different so as to tell pressings apart. It might be nice to do them on orange wax but if this sends you all into Mike Tyson mode with me, yell now! I’ll do ‘em on black to pacify all original buyers if it helps maintain the peace!?!

[…]

(-Oh, and I sound defensive about doing this cos’ the mails I got from a handful of people after the Still Corners repress, jeez… Believe me, I get requests to repress so so often. I’ve only said yes twice ever!)

--