Re: Simon Joyner

#5240463  | PERMALINK

mr-soul

Wer hat außer mir noch Interesse an der SPIRITUAL RAGS-LP von Simon Joyner, Lonnie Methe und Chris Deden und bestellt mir dann netterweise ein Exemplar mit? Der passende Link dazu: Klick!

The trio of simon joyner, lonnie methe & chris deden culminate and record a spattering of concrete dirge and ballad that treads upon the razors edge…songs topple upon themselves and shatter your weak vision of what appears to be „home“ – graveyard blues, and hobbled hopes force their way into near psych territory, yet follow through and blurt their way back into and out of your heart. limited to 300 copies in „recycled“ silkscreened jackets. no two are alike. co-released with grotto records. Recorded over a weekend at the Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts during Joyner’s 2005 residency there, this sat on a shelf for five years but is finally being released on Unread. The LP features half Simon Joyner songs and half Lonnie Methe songs.

--

"i tell all my friends that i'm bound for heaven, and if it ain't so you can't blame me for living" Thank You, Jason!