Re: Ted Nugent

#463705  | PERMALINK

skraggy

Der Mann steht für alles, was ich an einigen/vielen amerikanern zum kotzen finde. Seine ganze website (www.tnugent.com) wimmelt nur von militärischen dingen/links. Hier nur ein kleiner auszug:

Dear American BloodBrothers of the US Military, On behalf of workin hard playin hard all American families across the fruited plaines of the greatest nation in the history of the world, Tribe Nuge salutes all the brave warriors of America’s military

I have always admired the brave men & women of The US Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force & Coast Guard, but now more than ever, people are beginning to wake up to the the dynamic depth of your committment to honor, justice, freedom & the American Dream. There would be no American Dream if it were not for the sacrifices & heart & soul committment you all make in our name for our quality of life. We bow in respect to your dedication & courage. I take the truth to the world everyday that it is you, the warriors on the frontlines of conflict throughout history, that have saved innocent lives and made the world a better, safer place. Your higher level of awareness through diligent training to destroy evil wherever it may raise its ugly head, is deeply appreciated by those of us who live a good life in the shadow of your blood & guts. I drive myself to do radio & TV interviews everday of the year so that the war protestors & peacenix get a shot of reality. We are all aware that if not for you, these protestors would not have the freedom to protest, and for that, we salute you again. Believe me when I tell you, that the vast majority of good families in America stand heart to heart with you on your mission of good over evil, and we pray for your safety and swift return home to the land of the free & the home of the brave as soon as your life and death hard work is finished. May God be with you and may the devil be crushed underfoot as you march for peace on the skulls of our enemies, for goodwill, security and a quality of life that comes only with democracy, freewill and a thank you to God for these precious gifts. Godbless & Godspeed the warriors, your American BloodBrother, Ted Nugent & family

Aha, darum also. Kann verstehen, dass dich so was ankotzt. Nugent scheint ein gutes Beispiel für die negativen Auswüchse von Patriotismus zu sein. Da verzichtet der Mann sein ganzes Leben auf Alkohol- und Drogenkonsum und trotzdem kommt als Ergebnis so was heraus. :roll: Bedauerlich.

--

Das Alben- und Singles-Archiv[/URL] des Rolling Stone Forums[/COLOR] Skraggy's Gamer Tags