Antwort auf: Umfrage: Die 20 besten Tracks von Blur

Startseite Foren Fave Raves: Die definitiven Listen Die besten Tracks Umfrage: Die 20 besten Tracks von Blur Antwort auf: Umfrage: Die 20 besten Tracks von Blur

#12364471  | PERMALINK

herr-rossi
-

Neulich bin ich abends in den klassischen Blur-Clips hängengeblieben, und irgendwie hat sich seinerzeit aufgrund der heavy rotation jede einzelne Sequenz ins Unterbewusstsein eingebrannt. Regisseurin Sophie Muller hatte diese Fähigkeit, solche Clips zu erschaffen. Und in Damon fand sie ja das dankbarste Male Model der damaligen Pop-Szene überhaupt. Der Mann hatte einfach no business, so gut auszusehen … Und die Kommentare sind auch noch fast 30 Jahre später thirsty. (Außer den Nerds, die Grahams Gitarrenkünste abfeiern.;))

„Am I the only one who melts when I look at Damon’s eyes in this video? No?“

„The way Damon is staring into my soul is uncomfortable yet charming. I love him for that. “

„That flirty thumb rotation when he’s actually singing of a thumb at 00:02:12 – what an innocent and sexy shot at once!“

„2:22 don’t stop kissing the microphone“

„i wish i was that microphone“

„When I die I want to reincarnate as Damon’s microphone“

„the way I scream when Damon starts rolling on the carpet“

„Damon maybe has the best nose and eyes in music industry“

„Damon’s nose is life“

„Didn’t know it was possible for a human being to be that pretty. Holy shit those eyes O.O;“

„hats off to Damon’s mum for her craftsmanship. Jeeeezuz“

„I want all of Damon’s sweaters so bad“

„Mom: the food isn’t that hot, eat it
The food: “

„They don’t make men like Damon in the 90’s anymore“

„Who’s ACTUALLY here for the song? Gee, you people need to appreciate the great music of Blur and not just Damon’s incredibly dreamy and mesmerizing gaze that gives you the warm fuzzies…“

--