Antwort auf: SONGS IN A ROW – Sessiontime

Startseite Foren Fave Raves: Die definitiven Listen My Playlist SONGS IN A ROW – Sessiontime Antwort auf: SONGS IN A ROW – Sessiontime

#11942537  | PERMALINK

thegreenmenalishi
...für gute Musik...

ProgRockAcidUnderground-Day
King Crimson – Epitaph (including March for No Reason – Tomorrow and Tomorrow) (1969) „In The Court Of The Crimson King“ DVD Audio
King Crimson – Cadence And Cascades (1970) „In The Wake Of Poseidon“ Topsong Auswahl (2x)
The Zany Woodruff Operation – Tales Of Brave Ulysses () „Think I’m Going Weird“ CD 5: Original Artefacts From The British Psychedelic Scene 1966-1968“
Tales Of Justine – Sitting On A Blunestone
() „Think I’m Going Weird“ CD 5: Original Artefacts From The British Psychedelic Scene 1966-1968“
The Action – Brain () „Think I’m Going Weird“ CD 5: Original Artefacts From The British Psychedelic Scene 1966-1968“
King Crimson – In The Wake Of Poseidon (1970) „In The Wake Of Poseidon“ Top 100 Auswahl
King Crimson – Matte Kudasai (1981)(DR) „Discipline“ Topsong Auswahl
Touch – We Feel Fine (1969) „Same“
Cream – Those Were the Days (1968) „Wheels Of Fire“ [CD1] Studio – Top Rocksong Auswahl
Creedence Clearwater Revival – Walk On The Water (1967)(DR) „Same“ Top 100 PsychedelicRock Auswahl
Creedence Clearwater Revival – Long As I Can See The Light (1970) „Cosmos Factory“ Top 100 Oldies Auswahl … und überhaupt
Creedence Clearwater Revival – Who’ll Stop The Rain (1969) „Willy & the Poor Boys“ Top 100 Oldies Auswahl … und überhaupt
Creedence Clearwater Revival – Run Through The Jungle ()
Spooky Tooth – It Hurts You So (1968) „It’s All About“
Spooky Tooth – Forget It, I’ve Got It (1968) „It’s All About“
Spooky Tooth – Bubbles (1968) „It’s All About“
Creedence Clearwater Revival – I Put A Spell On You (1968) „Same“
Amon Düül II – Deutsch Nepal (1973) „Wolf City“
Amon Düül II – Dem Guten, Schönen, W

--

...she`s so many woman... Warren Zevon - Hasten Down The Wind (1976) „Same" ... woo me