Antwort auf: 27.12.2020

Startseite Foren Das Radio-Forum Roots. Mit Wolfgang Doebeling 27.12.2020 Antwort auf: 27.12.2020

#11310963  | PERMALINK

hat-and-beard
dial 45-41-000

Ein paar Grüße von Leuten, deren Platten immer wieder in „Roots“ liefen.

„Send Wolfgang our heartfelt thanks for all the support he’s given RAOV and all our bands over the years. Without him we wouldn’t have had any of the amazing adventures we’ve had and met any of the lovely people from the Rolling Stone Forum, and we will aim to meet up again in Germany at some time in the future for a proper catch up over many drinks! He’s an absolute legend and we couldn’t have done any of it without his support and that of his listeners! Peace, love, gin and thanks, all at RAOV! DX“
DC KANE (Palm Springs, The Also-Ran; Random Acts Of Vinyl)

„Yes I can only echo what Davey has said. Wolfgang and the RS forum has been so brilliant for us! Love to you all. Px “
PAUL PASCOE (Beat Hotel, Fire Eyes, Saint Severin)

„I second what these guys have said. Wolfgang’s support for The Delta Bell was amazing, I remember having the band round to listen to our songs on German radio! Do send him our thanks and love. xxx“
KATE GERRARD (The Delta Bell)

Und auf Facebook:

DC KaneWolfgang Doebeling *****
Today marks the final Roots Radio Show on Radio Eins in Berlin, with it’s legendary host Wolfgang Doebeling. Without Wolfgang’s unrelenting support over the last 15 years it is safe to say that the musical adventures we’ve had and the wonderful people we’ve met along the way would not have happened.
Eternal thanks and love from all the Random Acts Of Vinyl family X

Paul PascoeSad that it’s Wolfgang Doebling’s final Roots radio show on Radio Eins
in Berlin tonight. He has always championed the music I’ve made as part of the Random Acts Of Vinyl Records family. I’ve always thought of him as the German John Peel (he was also a regular contributor to Rolling Stone magazine in Germany) and I certainly wouldn’t have continued making and releasing music and had anywhere near as much fun and met so many lovely people as I have done, if it wasn’t for his attention and enthusiasm over the years. So thank you Wolfgang from Beat Hotel, Palm Springs, Saint Severin and all the RAOV gang.

--

God told me to do it.