Antwort auf: 12.12.2020: Zapping 2020 Neues 2 | Allman Brothers und mehr

Startseite Foren Das Radio-Forum StoneFM 12.12.2020: Zapping 2020 Neues 2 | Allman Brothers und mehr Antwort auf: 12.12.2020: Zapping 2020 Neues 2 | Allman Brothers und mehr

#11298669  | PERMALINK

stormy-monday
We Shall Overcome

Before I forget, I must fix this:

] Though their relationships were fraying, the Allman Brothers Band went on tour for some of the biggest crowds of their career.[77] Allman later pointed to a benefit for presidential candidate Jimmy Carter as the only real „high point“ in an otherwise „rough, rough tour“.[78][79] The „breaking point“ came when Allman testified in the trial of security man Scooter Herring, who was arrested and soon convicted on five counts of conspiracy to distribute cocaine.[42] Bandmates considered Allman a „snitch“, and he received death threats, leading to law-enforcement protection.[80] Herring received a 75-year prison sentence, but he only served eighteen months.[80] The band refused to communicate with Allman after the ordeal and finally broke up.

Man muss schon das ganze Zitat haben, denke ich.

--

Well, my telephone rang, it would not stop It's President Biden callin' me up He said, "My friend, Maik, what do we need to make the country grow?" I said, "My friend, Joe, my friend Bob would advice you , Brigitte Bardot, Anita Ekberg, Sophia Loren" Country'll grow