Paul Weller

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 14,431 bis 14,445 (von insgesamt 15,992)
  • Autor

start

marbeckHeute angekommen: Sieht schick aus.

Ja, das stimmt…
    Bis auf den doofen Aufkleber „FSK ab 0 freigegeben“ außen auf der Karton-Box (hier nicht im Bild zu sehen).
    Beim Versuch, den abzuziehen, verhunzt man sich schnell das schicke Teil, wenn man nicht aufpasst!
    :-(

zuletzt geändert von start

--

Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
    Werbung
    #10316675  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Welchen Mehrwert hat die Box? Dauerverwursterei.

--

#10316681  | PERMALINK

clau
    Coffee Bar Cat

Die sollen lieber endlich mal den Rockpalast Gig auf Vinyl rausbringen.

--

How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?
    #10317475  | PERMALINK

k-o-r-r

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BBgQGDJqTko%3Ffeature%3Doembed

Einen der erwähnten Songs, John Lucien – Search for the inner self,  findet ihr in diesem tollen Mix:

https://www.mixcloud.com/KingTruman/having-it-large-paul-wellers-mod-mixtape/

Einige der Songs hatte ich bisher noch nie gehört und bin tatsächlich begeistert. Reinhören lohnt sich…

zuletzt geändert von k-o-r-r

--

#10322015  | PERMALINK

start

songbirdWelchen Mehrwert hat die Box? Dauerverwursterei.

CD 1 In the City album remastered

CD 2 Modern World album remastered

CD 3 Demos (zum Großteil unreleased)

CD 4 Peel Sessions und Live at the Nashville (zum Großteil unreleased)

DVD Promo videos und live im TV (zum Großteil unreleased).

Also,  in der Box sind auch 2 CDs und 1 DVD mit größtenteils bisher unveröffentlichtem Material plus ein Paperback-Buch mit vielen Fotos und vier Postkarten!

Das Ganze habe ich all inclusive für 37 Euro gekauft.

Ich bin sehr zufrieden und denke, da gab/gibt es andere Re-Releases, bei denen die Frage nach dem „Mehrwert“ mehr Berechtigung hätte…
    :bye:

--

#10323351  | PERMALINK

j-w
    maximum rhythm & blues

Schnäppchen! Jetzt schnell sein! Lohnt sich!

--

Staring at a grey sky, try to paint it blue - Teenage Blue
    #10323873  | PERMALINK

marbeck
    Keine Lust, mir etwas auszudenken

Das Januar-Heft von MOJO ist ein Pflichtkauf:

MOJO 290 / January 2018

AN IRRESISTIBLE PACKAGE this month as MOJO presents the rise of the Jam – the inspiring early days of their ascent to Mod magnificence. The Jam’s evergreen icon, Paul Weller, also plays a key part in MOJO’s Review Of The Year, which stars our 50 Best Albums Of 2017 and regular round-up of star recommendations, The Best Thing I’ve Heard All Year. Our FREE CD is our ever-popular Best Of The Year sampler, with tracks from our favourite albums of 2017, by artists including Weller, The War On Drugs, Sparks, Nadia Reid, Hurray For The Riff Raff and more. Also in the issue: Bruce Springsteen’s Tunnel Of Love, 30 years on; Josh Homme in the MOJO Interview; the debt we owe Fats Domino; the incredible story of the late-blooming Robert Finley. Plus! Arcade Fire; Captain Beefheart; The Edge on the new U2 album; and The Mummies: rock’s freakiest band, back from the undead!

COVER STORY: THE JAM The rise of Paul Weller’s People’s Band, and the Mod renaissance they unleashed, by the ace faces who were there. Cue: life-changing shows and era-defining songs, haloed with a pop-art blur of ripped seats and smashed Rickenbackers, and all driven by “a raw sense of destiny”.

FREE CD: 2017 – THE BEST OF THE YEAR is the MOJO covermount CD that does exactly what it says on the tin. Tracks from our favourite albums of the year, with artists including Paul Weller, The War On Drugs, Sparks, Nadia Reid, Hurray For The Riff Raff

THE BEST OF 2017 Includes the 50 Best New Albums, Best Reissues, Books and Music Films. Stars Paul Weller, James Murphy, Alice Coltrane, The Grateful Dead, Jane Weaver and many more.

--

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best --- Dienstags und donnerstags, ab 20 Uhr, samstags ab 20.30 Uhr: Radio StoneFM
    #10325103  | PERMALINK

liam1994

j-wSchnäppchen! Jetzt schnell sein! Lohnt sich!

Hab ich auch gedacht, bis ich die Versandkosten sah. Lohnt sich nicht. Leider.

--

Nie mehr Zweite Liga!!!
    #10337273  | PERMALINK

marbeck

Falls es jemanden interessiert:

http://reflexrecordshop.com/product/17012/From+The+Jam+Live

--

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best --- Dienstags und donnerstags, ab 20 Uhr, samstags ab 20.30 Uhr: Radio StoneFM
    #10343629  | PERMALINK

marbeck

Wen das MOJO-Heft interessiert, schaut auf Wellargh nach.

--

#10347823  | PERMALINK

marbeck

--

#10347825  | PERMALINK

marbeck

A Jam packed long weekend in the fantastic city of Amsterdam celebrating the career of The Jam from Wednesday May 9th to Sunday May 13th 2018.

Bruce Foxton and From The Jam will kick start events with a very special show at the famous Paradiso Venue where The Jam last played in 1982. Paul Weller still lists The Paradiso as one of his favourite venues in Europe.

The exhibition will take place at an amazing converted church called The Posthoornkerk which is located a short walk away from Central Station at 125-127 Haarlemmerstraat.
    A great location with lots of bars, restaurants and coffee shops on the same street.

The venue has a cool ‘Mini Cavern‘ styled club in the basement where we will have a bar and DJ’s each day.

As with our other exhibitions, we will be looking to show The Jam archive in new ways. Contributions from other fans are welcome although we are not looking for any Vinyl, Fan Club, Magazines or press cuttings as we have all these as you will have seen.

Capacity is limited, and we only have 4 days so here’s an exclusive chance to secure your tickets before they go on sale elsewhere.

Based on the survey we ran last month, we expect this event to sell out before going on general sale.

https://abouttheyoungidea.com/amsterdam/splash/

--

#10347961  | PERMALINK

marbeck

--

#10348007  | PERMALINK

marbeck

Hat jemand diese Tribute CD oder weiß, wo man sie noch kaufen kann? Auf Discogs habe ich nichts gefunden.

--

#10348015  | PERMALINK

marbeck

Und gleich noch eine Frage:

Hat jemand den NME Readers‘ Poll 1982 und könnte den für mich einscannen. Ich würde gerne einen Druck anfertigen lasen und in meinem neuen Büro aufhängen.

Es geht um diese 2 Seiten:

--

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 14,431 bis 14,445 (von insgesamt 15,992)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.