Antwort auf: 27.12.2020

Startseite Foren Das Radio-Forum Roots. Mit Wolfgang Doebeling 27.12.2020 Antwort auf: 27.12.2020

#11360163  | PERMALINK

hat-and-beard
dial 45-41-000

Zwei Nachzügler:

„This is terrible news. We were incredibly grateful for Wolfgangs support. He really helped us and I am gutted to hear his show has been cancelled. These days are like the damn apocalypse. Could you please extend our eternal thanks for his support and love for our music throughout the years and extend a huge thanks to our fans too for us? Would be very grateful. Sad news.“
RICHARD OLSON (The Hanging Stars, The See See)

„Wolfgang, I sure am disappointed to hear your show Roots is leaving the air. I’m told frequently by fans at my shows in Germany that they first heard my music through your excellent program. Thank you for championing the music you believe in, it means a lot to those of us who write and sing songs. It means a lot to those who trust your taste and want to know about new music too. It seems you provided a similar public service as John Peel in the UK. I hope you will continue to educate and share your enthusiasm with your community through other outlets. And when I return after this pandemic, I hope to see you at another show. I’ll buy you a drink, it sounds like I owe you one!“
SIMON JOYNER

--

God told me to do it.