Antwort auf: Neil Young

#10701833  | PERMALINK

hat-and-beard
dial 45-41-000

Rolling Stone-Interview
Sehr interessant für alle „Time Fades Away“-Fans: kurz nach „Songs For Judy“ (habe sie selbst aus Zeitmangel erst einmal gehört, klang sehr gut) sind die nächsten Live-Releases aus dem Archiv wohl schon fertig:

What’s the next Archives release? Is it Odeon/Budokan from the 1976 Crazy Horse tour?
That’s ready to go. It was supposed to be coming in about six weeks, but I found something else that I wanted to put out first. Odeon/Budokan is ready to go, but Tuscaloosa is next.

What’s that?
It’s [a concert] from the period right around Harvest and Tonight’s the Night. For me, it’s edgy. It’s like those mellow songs with an edge. It’s really trippy to be down in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, and singing those songs from Harvest and the songs that we were doing for Time Fades Away before it came out. I found this thing and it had such a great attitude to it. I just loved the whole night, so I put that together with [engineer] John Hanlon. That will be our next album. Then we’ll do the other one and the other ones after that. There’s just so many that I keep changing my mind all the time. It’s good. It’s good to be able to change your mind. [Note: The February 5th, 1973, Tuscaloosa, Alabama show has never circulated in bootleg circles and fans have never even reconstructed the complete set list.]

--

God told me to do it.