Dead & Gone

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 8,521 bis 8,535 (von insgesamt 13,185)
  • Autor

shanks

R.I.P. Bruno Sammartino

Danke für alles.

--

Es ist Breitling, scheiß auf deine Aldi-Uhr / Auf meinem nächstem Cover halt ich das Excalibur
    Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
    Werbung
    #10460553  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Brian Hooper (Beasts of Bourbon, Kim Salmons Surrealists)

--

#10463085  | PERMALINK

sorbistan

R.I.P.  Holger Biege

--

Life is what´s happening while you are busy making other plans www.brycke.de
    #10463253  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

R.I.P. Holger Biege

--

#10464743  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Charles Neville

--

#10464817  | PERMALINK

pipe-bowl
    Cookie Pusher

R.I.P. Charles Neville

New Orleans trauert mit Art, Aaron und Cyril.

--

there's room at the top they are telling you still but first you must learn how to smile as you kill
    #10464821  | PERMALINK

august-ramone
    Ich habe fertig!

R.I.P. Charles Neville

--

http://www.radiostonefm.de/ Wenn es um Menschenleben geht, ist es zweitrangig, dass der Dax einbricht und das Bruttoinlandsprodukt schrumpft.
    #10464823  | PERMALINK

stormy-monday
    We Shall Overcome

R.I.P. Charles Neville
    Berührender Nachruf vom big lil brother:

My dear brother Charlie the horn man, just want you to know that if I would’ve had the choice of picking my brothers, I would definitely choose you. You were a great brother. You’ll always be in my heart and soul, like a tattoo. You helped to mold me into who I am today and I’ll always be thankful. I’ll always see your special infectious smile on the stage next to me, it would always give me a smile. I’m happy that we had a long hang together, the ups and downs. It took who we were and where we came from to make us who we are. And you are a great brother Charlie the horn man. I know you have a spot in the heavenly band next to James Booker, James Black, Herbert Hardesty, Fats Domino, Johnny Adams all the jazz bebop players who you turned me on to. Dizzy, Charlie Parker, Miles and the list goes on. Momee, Poppee, Jolly Cookie, they are all waiting on you. Some of my greatest memories are of growing up with you and family. Back in the Calliope projects, whenever I had a loose tooth, I remember you playing Tarzan and knocking it out for me. Or you would tie the string to my tooth and slam the door. Or when Mommee would leave you to watch us, you would play cowboys with us and we’d let you tie us and gag us and leave us in the closet til Momee came home, so you could read your novel. She’d say Charles where are the children? You would say, “oh they’re upstairs in the closet, we were having fun being tied up as cattle rustlers or something.” Lol, so all and all you will be missed deeply by everyone that you came in contact with. The way you brought us around the world with notes from your horn, sometimes I would forget what I was doing while listening to you blow, like on “Caravan”, that brought us to India or Arabia, or like “Besame Mucho”. Or your solo on “Fever” or anything that came out of your horn. So dear horn man you take your well deserved rest with God in Heaven and play with the heavenly band. I know that you’re whole again. Jesus will wrap you in His loving arms and take away all the hurt of the world. We all love you very much. But I know that Jesus loved you best.
    Love and respect always my brother, your big lil brother Aaron.

--

Well, my telephone rang, it would not stop It's President Biden callin' me up He said, "My friend, Maik, what do we need to make the country grow?" I said, "My friend, Joe, my friend Bob would advice you , Brigitte Bardot, Anita Ekberg, Sophia Loren" Country'll grow
    #10464977  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

R.I.P. Charles Neville

--

#10465047  | PERMALINK

doc-f
    Manichäer

R.I.P. Charles Neville

Anlass, die großartigen Alben mal wieder aufzulegen.

--

#10465049  | PERMALINK

mick67

R.I.P. Charles Neville

--

#10466927  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

#10467117  | PERMALINK

irrlicht
    Nihil

Gerade zufällig mitbekommen, dass Tom Rapp, Sänger der wunderbaren Pearls before swine im Februar verstorben ist. Sehr geliebte Stimme, völlig einmalig. Und eine faszinierende Gabe für Songs.

RIP

--

Hold on Magnolia to that great highway moon
    #10467279  | PERMALINK

stormy-monday
    We Shall Overcome

R.I.P. Godfather

--

Well, my telephone rang, it would not stop It's President Biden callin' me up He said, "My friend, Maik, what do we need to make the country grow?" I said, "My friend, Joe, my friend Bob would advice you , Brigitte Bardot, Anita Ekberg, Sophia Loren" Country'll grow
    #10467501  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

R.I.P. Tom Rapp

--

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 8,521 bis 8,535 (von insgesamt 13,185)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.