28.11.2017 "Swooping Eagle #04" & "KopfKino #100" & "Katzenmusik #63"

Startseite Foren Das Radio-Forum StoneFM 28.11.2017 "Swooping Eagle #04" & "KopfKino #100" & "Katzenmusik #63"

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 16 bis 30 (von insgesamt 136)
  • Autor

demon

Cooler und relaxter Einstieg – und jetzt geht die Post ab! :good:

… und hallo, an alle, die inzwischen noch eingeschaltet haben! :bye:

--

Software ist die ultimative Bürokratie.
    Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
    Werbung
    #10334995  | PERMALINK

delia-hardy
    Adlerauge

03. Question Mark & The Mysterians – 96 Tears

…und nun, Ladies & Gentlemen, aufstehen und Hand auf’s Herz: „The National Anthem“!

Zumindest wenn es nach Alan Vega geht:

„I used to watch American Bandstand all the time in the sixties. They had Question Mark & The Mysterians on there doing „96 Tears“. Holy shit! I couldn’t believe these guys. This guy all in black leather became my favourite singer. Those guys are so great. I love them so much, they’re really beautiful. (…)“

Den ganzen Text gibt es hier.

--

…because life is full of important things.  
    #10334997  | PERMALINK

herr-rossi
    -

„96 Tears“ – könnte mir vorstellen, dass das ein Hit ist, der Suicide inspiriert hat.

PS: Die Posts kamen gleichzeitig, ich schwör.:)

--

#10335003  | PERMALINK

joliet-jake
    7474505B

Hallo zusammen. Kurz bin ich dabei.

--

Radio StoneFM | "Solos come and go. Riffs last forever." (Keith Richards) | The fact that there's a highway to hell but only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers.
    #10335007  | PERMALINK

delia-hardy
    Adlerauge

04. Blondie – Atomic

A total sweetheart,“ so Alan über Debbie.

…und fast hätten sich ihre Wege musikalisch zusammengeführt. Martin Rev erinnert sich jedenfalls an die Zeit als Blondie noch ohne Keyboarder Jimmy Destri da standen und sich Debbie also an ihn wandte: „Would you like to join the

group?“

Auch Malcolm McLaren sah da Potenzial: „One time, Malcolm said to me, „I’d like to talk to you. (….) I’ve got a great idea! You and Debbie could be like the Captain and Tennille!“ (…) The commercial aspect of it was so clear to him with

the way we looked , and he must have liked the way I sounded (…) and I definitely understood. Malcolm always had an eye for what was cool , or what would be succesful (…) but there was no way I could follow that up, as much as I

respected Debbie. I always felt Alan and me were the underground(…).“

--

#10335011  | PERMALINK

demon

Hi Rudi! :bye:

„Atomic“: Mono-Vinyl-Rip? ;-)

--

#10335013  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Hallo, Rudi!

--

#10335015  | PERMALINK

delia-hardy
    Adlerauge

Did you recently hear that NASA changed the zodiac signs? Nope, we definitely didn’t…

05. Roberta Kelly – Zodiac

Odd one out!

Wir bleiben in der Disco und tanzen nun entlang des Zodiaks, jener 20 Grad breiten Zone um die Ekliptik herum, in der die Sonne auf ihrer tagtäglichen Bahn im Laufe des Jahres insgesamt dreizehn Sternbilder durchläuft, jene

Konstellation, die den Tierkreis bilden.

Sagte ich 13? Ja, es sind eigentlich 13 Sternzeichen, die auf dem Zodiak liegen und nicht nur jene 12 die wir als unser Sternzeichen aus den Horoskopen kennen. Zwischen Schütze und Skorpion liegt nämlich noch der Schlangenträger Ophiuchus, wie die NASA im letzten Jahr erklärte, oder es zumindest versuchte, weil es im Zuge dieser Bemerkung anscheinend zu einem shit storm von aus dem Takt gebrachten Horoskop-Anhängern gekommen sein muss, aus Angst man hätte ihnen etwas weggenommen oder verschwiegen oder, oder… Nun denn:

The Babylonians lived over 3,000 years ago. They divided the zodiac into 12 equal parts – like cutting a pizza into 12 equal slices. They picked 12 constellations in the zodiac, one for each of the 12 “slices.” So, as Earth orbits the sun, the sun would appear to pass through each of the 12 parts of the zodiac. Since the Babylonians already had a 12-month calendar (based on the phases of the moon), each month got a slice of the zodiac all to itself.

But even according to the Babylonians’ own ancient stories, there were 13 constellations in the zodiac. So they picked one, Ophiuchus, to leave out. Even then, some of the chosen 12 didn’t fit neatly into their assigned slice of the pie and crossed over into the next one.

The constellations are different sizes and shapes, so the sun spends different lengths of time lined up with each one. The line from Earth through the sun points to Virgo for 45 days, but it points to Scorpius for only 7 days. To make a tidy match with their 12-month calendar, the Babylonians ignored the fact that the sun actually moves through 13 constellations, not 12. Then they assigned each of those 12 constellations equal amounts of time.

So, we didn’t change any zodiac signs…we just did the math.

Now you know…

P.S. To whom it may concern, wer zwischen dem 30. November und dem 18. Dezember Geburtstag hat, darf also rein rechnerisch sich dem Schlangenträger zuordnen.

P.P.S: Außerdem für einigermaßen Aufruhr sorgte anscheinend auch die „plötzliche“ Erkenntnis, dass sich die gesamte Himmelsachse im Laufe der letzten dreitausend Jahre ein wenig verschoben hat, und sich der gesamte Tierkreisreigen

montatstechnisch gleichfalls ein wenig in Bewegung gesetzt hat und read on

--

#10335017  | PERMALINK

el-gato

Guten Abend! :bye:

--

#10335021  | PERMALINK

demon

Wahrscheinlich werde ich nie verstehen, wie man davon sprechen kann, dass die Sonne irgendwelche Sternbilder durchläuft, denn wenn die Sonne scheint, dann sehe ich ja keine Sterne. Aber egal, die Musik ist gut! :good:

--

#10335025  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Hallo, Katrin!

--

#10335027  | PERMALINK

delia-hardy
    Adlerauge

06. Nancy Sinatra – The City Never Sleeps At Night

Von ihrem signature tune, eine meiner liebsten 7″-B-Seiten, über die Stadt, die niemals schläft, denn irgendwas ist ja bekanntlich immer…

Old men, young men, short girls, tall girls, good guys, bad guys….

Preachers saying „Amen“, cops with indigestion, millionaires and some bums, losers with their hands out
    pigeons begging breadcrumbs

Big hellos and goodnights, dreams and conversation

How come the city never sleeps at night?

--

#10335031  | PERMALINK

demon

el-gatoGuten Abend!

hallo, Katrin!

--

#10335041  | PERMALINK

demon

delia-hardy06. Nancy Sinatra – The City Never Sleeps At Night

allerliebst!

--

#10335045  | PERMALINK

delia-hardy
    Adlerauge

07. The Five Satins – In The Still Of The Night

…so schrieb Kris Needs in seiner Suicide-Biographie:

[Martin Rev] named the heavenly serenade of Cole Porter’s „In The Still Of The Night“ by the Five Satins as a crucial late fifties New York anthem. The masterstroke is the languid saxophone solo which slides in midway, there to be air saxed, eyes closed, head tilted, imagining the lights of Manhattan twinkling above like the stars of love.

…und Rev selbst: „It was an incredible romantic time to be brought up hearing that stuff. It was the music you fell in love to, the soundtrack to incredibly in-depth emotions of love. You combine that with being a teenager.“

--

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 16 bis 30 (von insgesamt 136)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.