Re: The Who

#9308619  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

LIVE AT HYDE PARK“ kommt im November:

Filmed on June 26th this year as The Who celebrated their fiftieth anniversary, this stunning show from London s famous Hyde Park is a triumphant return to their home city. On a glorious summer evening the band delivered a brilliant performance of all their greatest hits in front of a 50,000 strong crowd. With a series of stunning backdrops making full use of the huge screens surrounding the stage and an exceptional light show this is a Who concert on a grand scale but as Pete Townshend says at the start of the show You re a long way away…but we will reach you! . He’s absolutely true to his word.

Filmed in high definition and simultaneously released on DVD, Blu-ray, DVD+2CD set, DVD+3LP set and in a Deluxe 60 page hardback photobook containing the DVD, Blu-ray & 2CDs. Fitting culmination to The Who s fiftieth anniversary celebrations. Includes My Generation, Pinball Wizard, Baba O Riley, Pictures Of Lily, I Can t Explain, You Better You Bet, Who Are You, Won t Get Fooled Again, Join Together, The Kids Are Alright, I Can See For Miles and many more!

Textquelle: amazon

Die Produktdaten bei amazon.de sind wohl noch ein bißchen sparsam respektive durcheinander http://www.amazon.de/Live-at-Hyde-Park-DVD-AUDIO/dp/B015EZOKT2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1443793094&sr=8-2&keywords=the+who+hyde+park

--