Re: Madonna

#397373  | PERMALINK

matis

I love her. Aber damit ihr sie noch mehr hassen könnt (?) hier eine provokant-amüsante, vielleicht nicht ganz jugendfreie Episode aus Madonnas Sex-Buch:

Madonnas Sex-BuchSex with the young can be fun if you’re in the mood. If you’re feeling impatient or you feel like you want someone else to take charge, do not have sex with someone inexperienced. But it can be really arousing. One of the best experiences I ever had was with a teenage boy. I think he was a virgin. He hardly had any pubic hair. He was Puerto Rican. He was uncircumcised. he lived in my building and he used to come over to my apartment all the time and just watch me put on my makeup and get ready to go out. He hung around me all the time. He never went to school, so I started giving him reading assignments. I’d have him read out aloud. Like Henry Millers‘ The Tropic of Cancer or something really arousing. Whenever he got ready to leave he’d kiss me goodbye, but the kisses got more and more daring on his part and I just went with it. Then one day his parents kicked him out of his apartment and he wanted to know if he could spend the night at my house. I told him he could but I only had one bed. So we both got in it and I couldn’t sleep, so I had sex with him and it was really awesome because he was so young and in wonderment of it all. He was fearless. He would do anything. He wasn’t very big. He was just a baby. See, I’m not a size queen. But it was excellent. He went down on me and I think I had an orgasm in two seconds. I was so turned on; it was probably the most erotic sex I ever had. But he gave me the crabs. That’s what you get. So you win some and you lose some.

he gave me the crabs

--

five to seven