Re: Guns N‘ Roses

#373891  | PERMALINK

misch
Here, There and Everywhere

Guns N‘ Roses‘ Axl Rose hints he may reform with former members at Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

He also said if the band were to reunite, he wouldn’t have former drummer Steven Adler, who recently said he was doubtful the original line-up would reform, and rhythm guitarist Izzy Stradlin on board. Surprisingly though he said he would consider joining forces with Slash despite their differences and bassist Duff McKagan, who recently supported the band on tour.

„The only thing that would make it would be Duff and Slash, really,“ he explained.

„It’s nothing against Izzy and it’s nothing against Steven, or anything like that. Steven may want it, but these guys I’m working with right now, they work really hard and it’s hard work. I’ve toured with the other guys and I’ve also seen what they’ve done since, and I just know the difficulties. So it’s not really even a full reunion.“ He also explained that he has never got on Slash ever since the band started because of a power struggle. „It was really a fight with me and Slash,“ he added..

Rest: http://www.nme.com/news/guns-n-roses/61104

:wow:

--

In an ocean of noise, I first heard your voice. Now who here among us still believes in choice? - Not I!