Re: Twin Peaks

Startseite Foren Kulturgut Das TV Forum Twin Peaks Re: Twin Peaks

#3448289  | PERMALINK

candycolouredclown

lathoGleich mal unterschrieben, mal sehen, ob es was bringt…

Wohl sehr unwahrscheinlich. Wie ich gehört habe, gibt es wohl Probleme mit der Rechtelage der letzten (2 oder 3) Folgen. Sprich: Paramount kann gar nicht.
Ich denke, wenn Paramount freie Bahn hätte, wäre die zweite Staffel schon längst veröffentlicht. So eine Einnahmequelle schiebt man nicht vor sich her.
Dass die Firma trotzdem immer Neuankündigungen in solch kurzen Abständen rauslässt, ist wirklich ärgerlich. Da ist mir ein „unbekannt“ lieber als ein „im Juni“, dass dann im Dezember immer noch auf sich warten lässt.

Auf der Seite, die Jimmy gepostet hatte, besagen zwei Postings aus dem Juli:

July 6th 2006
Entertainment Weekly Twin Peaks DVD Article Online
According to an article published by Entertainment Weekly today, Paramount will be releasing both seasons of Twin Peaks in a single set by the end of the year. This doesn’t mean that Season 2 will not be released separately as reported earlier. Just more confirmation that things are in the works but again, no solid release date.

Thanks to Ben for the heads up.

July 4th 2006
More Twin Peaks Season 2 Rumors
A few weeks back TVShowsOnDVD.com got a scoop about a tentative date of November 21st for a US release of Twin Peaks Season 2. I have been told my source close to Paramount that they would like to release Season 2 before the end of the year but that a few more details have to be worked out and that it’s all up to things falling into their right places. The Season 1 DVD set from Artisan was released on December 18th, 2001. After almost 5 years, I now have a very good feeling that the Series is finally in good hands. Just call it a hunch. More details as they come.

Quelle:http://www.dugpa.com/

--

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly