Die coolsten Monologe der Filmgeschichte

Startseite Foren Kulturgut Für Cineasten: die Filme-Diskussion Die coolsten Monologe der Filmgeschichte

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 27)
  • Autor

alt153

Inspiriert von Artaxerxes, damit das alles auch seine Ordnung hat… und weils wirklich nochmal ne Sparte für sich ist.

„Solche Mäntel habe ich schon einmal gesehen, am Bahnhof. In den Mänteln waren drei Männer.

Und in den Männern drei Kugeln.“

--

Aufklärung ist die Befreiung des Menschen aus seiner selbstverschuldeten Unmündigkeit... Alter! go check chuny.de
    Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
    Werbung
    #5122675  | PERMALINK

cassavetes

„You don’t understand. I could have had class. I could have been a contender. I could have been somebody, instead of a bum — which is what I am.“

(Marlon Brando sprach’s, mit der Faust im Nacken)

#5122677  | PERMALINK

sunspot

--

#5122679  | PERMALINK

his-dudeness

Jack Nicholson in „Eine Frage der Ehre“

„Sie können die Wahrheit doch gar nicht vertragen. Junge,
    wir leben in einer Welt voller Mauern und diese Mauern
    müssen von Männern mit Gewehren beschützt werden.
    Und wer soll das tun? Sie ? Ich trage eine größere Ver-
    antwortung, als es für Sie überhaupt vorstellbar ist. Sie
    weinen um Santiago und Sie verfluchen die Marines. Sie
    genießen den Luxus, sie genießen den Luxus nicht zu wis-
    sen, was ich weiß: dass Santiagos Tod zwar tragisch ist,
    aber wahrscheinlich Leben gerettet hat, und dass meine
    Existenz, obwohl sie Ihnen grotesk vorkommt und unver-
    ständlich ist, Leben rettet. Sie wollen das nicht wahrhaben,
    denn tief in Ihrem Inneren, doch das sagen Sie nicht auf
    Parties, wollen Sie, dass ich an dieser Mauer stehe, Sie
    brauchen mich an dieser Mauer. Wir stehen zu Worten
    wie Ehre, Codex, Loyalität. Für uns sind diese Worte die
    Plattform eines Lebens, das wir leben, um etwas zu ver-
    teidigen, für Sie sind das nur Sprüche. Ich habe weder die
    Zeit noch das Bedürfnis, mich hier zu verantworten, vor
    einem Mann, der unter die Decke jener Freiheit schlüpft,
    die ich den Menschen täglich gebe und der dann die Art
    anzweifelt, wie ich das mache. Ich würde es vorziehen,
    wenn Sie nur Danke sagen und dann weitergehen würden.
    Andernfalls schlage ich vor, dass Sie eine Waffe in die Hand
    nehmen und die Wache übernehmen. Auf jeden Fall ist es
    mir vollkommen egal, was Sie denken, wozu Sie ein Recht
    haben.“

--

"Es gibt Tage, da frisst man den Bären und Tage, da wird man vom Bären gefressen."
    #5122681  | PERMALINK

fifteenjugglers
    war mit Benno Fürmann in Afghanistan

Ein Monolog ist für mich eigentlich nur das letzte Beispiel.

--

"Don't reach out for me," she said "Can't you see I'm drownin' too?"
    #5122683  | PERMALINK

manusia

I don’t think it’s nice, you laughin‘. You see, my mule don’t like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you’re laughin‘ at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you’re going to, I might convince him that you really didn’t mean it.

--

#5122685  | PERMALINK

manusia

Mongolom

welcher film ist denn das???

--

#5122687  | PERMALINK

his-dudeness

manusiawelcher film ist denn das???

SHINING, denke ich.

--

"Es gibt Tage, da frisst man den Bären und Tage, da wird man vom Bären gefressen."
    #5122689  | PERMALINK

manusia

His DudenessSHINING, denke ich.

stimmt nun wo du es sagst ist es ganz einfach….

--

#5122691  | PERMALINK

karl

Peter Finch in „Network“:

Howard Beale: I don’t have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It’s a depression. Everybody’s out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel’s work, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there’s no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV’s while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be. We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don’t go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, ‚Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won’t say anything. Just leave us alone.‘ Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot – I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write. I don’t know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad.
    Howard Beale: [shouting] You’ve got to say, ‚I’m a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!‘ So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,
    [shouting]
    Howard Beale: ‚I’M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!‘ I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell – ‚I’m as mad as hell and I’m not going to take this anymore!‘ Things have got to change. But first, you’ve gotta get mad!… You’ve got to say, ‚I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore!‘ Then we’ll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it:
    Howard Beale: [screaming at the top of his lungs] „I’M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!“

(Quelle: IMDb)

--

"Good style, to me, is unseen style. It is style that is felt." (Sidney Lumet in "Making Movies")
    #5122693  | PERMALINK

joshua-tree
    Back from the Grave

Dennis Hopper(Cliff) und Christopher Walken(Coccotti) in True Romance:

Cliff: Now, wait a minute and listen. I haven’t seen Clarence in three years. Yesterday he shows up here with a girl, sayin‘ he got married. He told me he needed some quick cash for a honeymoon, so he asked if he could borrow five hundred dollars. I wanted to help him out so I wrote out a check. We went to breakfast and that’s the last I saw of him. So help me God. They never thought to tell me where they were goin‘. And I never thought to ask.

Coccotti: Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I’m a Sicilian. And my old man was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. And from growin‘ up with him I learned the pantomime. Now there are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give him away. A guy has seventeen pantomimes. A woman’s got twenty, but a guy’s got seventeen. And if you know ‚em like ya know your own face, they beat lie detectors to hell. What we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don’t wanna show me nothin‘. But you’re tellin‘ me everything. Now I know you know where they are. So tell me, before I do some damage you won’t walk away from.

Cliff: Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?

Coccotti: Sure.

Cliff: Got a match? Oh, don’t bother. I got one. So you’re a Sicilian, huh?

Coccotti: Uh-huh.

Cliff: You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find that shit fascinating. In fact, I don’t know if you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

Coccotti: Come again?

Cliff: It’s a fact. Sicilians have nigger blood pumpin‘ through their hearts. If you don’t believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin‘ with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood-line for ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. I’m just quotin‘ history. It’s a fact. It’s written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was fucked by a nigger, and had a half-nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me, am I lyin‘?

Quelle: Whysanity.net

--

#5122695  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

„When you die you’re going to regret the things you don’t do. You think you’re queer? I’m going to tell you something: we’re all queer. You think you’re a thief? So what? You get befuddled by a middle-class morality? Get shut of it. Shut it out. You cheat on your wife? You did it, live with it. You fuck little girls, so be it. There’s an absolute morality? Maybe. And then what? If you think there is, go ahead, be that thing. Bad people go to hell? I don’t think so. If you think that, act that way. A hell exists on earth? Yes. I won’t live in it. That’s me. You ever take a dump made you feel like you’d just slept for twelve hours?“

(al pacino in „glengarry glen ross“)

--

#5122697  | PERMALINK

latho
    No pretty face

Eigentlich ja nicht cool, aber dann doch wieder:

„I’m sorry but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible; Jew, Gentile, black men, white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each others‘ happiness, not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way. Greed has poisoned men’s souls; has barricaded the world with hate; has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge as made us cynical; our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these things cries out for the goodness in man; cries out for universal brotherhood; for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women, and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. To those who can hear me, I say „Do not despair.“ The misery that has come upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
    Soldiers! Don’t give yourselves to these brutes who despise you, enslave you; who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel! Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle and use you as cannon fodder! Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men—machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are men! With the love of humanity in your hearts! Don’t hate! Only the unloved hate; the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers! Don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty! In the seventeenth chapter of St. Luke, it is written that the kingdom of God is within man, not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you! You, the people, have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure. Then in the name of democracy, let us use that power. Let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world, a decent world that will give men a chance to work, that will give youth a future and old age a security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfil that promise. They never will! Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people! Now let us fight to free the world! To do away with national barriers! To do away with greed, with hate and intolerance! Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to the happiness of us all. Soldiers, in the name of democracy, let us unite!“

--

If you talk bad about country music, it's like saying bad things about my momma. Them's fightin' words.
    #5122699  | PERMALINK

latho
    No pretty face

Und natürlich:

„As God is my witness, as God is my witness, they’re not going to lick me! I’m going to live through this, and when it’s all over, I’ll never be hungry again – no, nor any of my folks! If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill, as God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again.“

--

If you talk bad about country music, it's like saying bad things about my momma. Them's fightin' words.
    #5122701  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

der gesamte hanebüchene monolog am schluss von „rambo II“

„i want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! for our country to love us as much as we love it! that’s what i want…“
    usw.

--

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 27)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.