Re: New Noises – MP3 Fund des Tages

#2723979  | PERMALINK

observer

jimmyjazzcool, danke. :)

klicke mal unten rechts für die alte homepage, die ist etwas informativer (bzgl. „the novelist“) und bietet ein flash-intro.

Die alte HP meinte ich in erster Linie auch. Von dort habe ich auch den Link. Die neue ist aber auch sehr hübsch.
„Walking Without Effort“ ist übrigens ein Re-Release. Hast du vielleicht schon gelesen.

A lot of people have contacted me about an LP I recorded in march of 2001 called „Walking Without Effort“. It was recorded at the ever fabulous Green Room with Frank Lenz and Chris Colbert (despite Capt. Colbert having a broken knee, mind you). For legal reasons (uh, wink wink nudge nudge etc etc) it was put „in the can“. GOD BLESS THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. A few months ago, some touch-ups were made (alternate mixes/takes) with Elijah Thomson, and I’m trying to find some time to remaster it properly. Anywho, with that said, we’re looking at a late 2004 release on cd/vinyl. There have been numerous bootlegs made of earlier versions, but we’re really glad to have a proper release for it finally.

--

Wake up! It`s t-shirt weather.