Antwort auf: Die besten traurigen Lyrics

Startseite Foren Fave Raves: Die definitiven Listen Die besten Tracks Die besten traurigen Lyrics Antwort auf: Die besten traurigen Lyrics

#11799463  | PERMALINK

soulpope
"Ever Since The World Ended, I Don`t Get Out As Much"

thegreenmenalishi Gene Clark – Give My Love To Marie (1977) „Two Sides To Every Story“ TOP 100 erweiterte Auswahl I’m a black lung miner from East Tennessee Raised my family on cold dust and beans That old black lung’s got me no life left in me Hang my lantern in the window, give my love to Marie For twenty-five years I’ve worked in the mines Where the earth is as black as a cold winter’s night There’s millions in the ground, not a penny for me Hang my lantern in the window, give my love to Marie I’ve loved all my children, six sons of mine I pray that they never have to work in the mine For the black lung will get them, they’ll die just like me Hang my lantern in the window, give my love to Marie There’s frost on the ground, ice in the trees The air is so heavy I can’t hardly breathe For the old black lung’s got me and soon I’ll be free Hang my lantern in the window, give my love to Marie Hang my lantern in the window, give my love to Marie

Sehr scheen ….

--

"Kunst ist schön, macht aber viel Arbeit" (K. Valentin)