Antwort auf: Die wirklich wichtigen Nachrichten…

Startseite Foren Verschiedene Kleinode von Bedeutung News & Gossip Die wirklich wichtigen Nachrichten… Antwort auf: Die wirklich wichtigen Nachrichten…

#10906275  | PERMALINK

cleetus

Ok, folgende Nachricht ist aus vielen Gründen nicht lustig (Guardian.co.uk):

Six freed after years living in Dutch cellar ‚waiting for end of time‘
Six adults removed from house and man, 58, arrested

G U E S S  W H A T?

Several neighbours in the village of 4,000 inhabitants told RTV Drenthe they had only ever seen a man who drove an old Volvo car on the property and assumed he lived there alone, although one said they had seen young children there some years ago and several reported hearing noises from the farm even when the man was absent.

One neighbour told the Telegraaf newspaper that the man spoke German and was known in the village as “the Austrian”. The man, who reportedly moved in nine years ago, was “very sharp”, the neighbour said. “You only needed to go near the place and he’d send you packing. He watched everything through binoculars.”

While Dutch media said the group were a family, a police spokeswoman refused to confirm the exact relationship or that the young adults’ father was among them, saying the investigation was ongoing.

Des kann man sich nicht mal ausdenken. Ich kann mich gut an einen Cartoon erinnern, der damals in der Zeitung war: ein Mann sitzt vorm Fernseher und sagt „Schatzl, schau, mir san in de Nachrichten!“ – „Nazi?“ – „Na, des andere.“

--

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got - I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block