Antwort auf: Grateful Dead – Portland Memorial Coliseum, Portland, OR, 5 / 19 / 74

Startseite Foren Die Tonträger: Aktuell und Antiquariat Das Vinyl-Forum Neue LPs Grateful Dead – Portland Memorial Coliseum, Portland, OR, 5 / 19 / 74 Antwort auf: Grateful Dead – Portland Memorial Coliseum, Portland, OR, 5 / 19 / 74

#10579517  | PERMALINK

gerry

Es gibt eine rege Diskussion zum Thema auf der GD Website. Hier ein Auszug:

How was this box set sold to us without any heads up regarding the obvious mixing issues? I understand that it took some time to get the PA „right“ and that’s pretty standard, but to have an entire Side C with basically no vocals?? Some great songs on there! The sonic quality of the instruments is fantastic and really love how the Wall brings such clarity and separation between the members but I have to say I am very disappointed with how this was released with no information given about the mixing issues. 6 LPs sounded like a steal for the price but not when you consider the Side C mess along with all of the other mixing issues (Jerry’s guitar not loud enough the entire first set…!!!!!). Really hoping next time they take into account that we would like to know of these issues before purchasing. After all, we are pretty intense listeners…

zuletzt geändert von gerry

--