Antwort auf: 27.06.2017 "Swooping Eagle #2 Teil 1" & "KopfKino" & "Swooping Eagle #2 Teil 2"

Startseite Foren Das Radio-Forum StoneFM 27.06.2017 "Swooping Eagle #2 Teil 1" & "KopfKino" & "Swooping Eagle #2 Teil 2" Antwort auf: 27.06.2017 "Swooping Eagle #2 Teil 1" & "KopfKino" & "Swooping Eagle #2 Teil 2"

#10215423  | PERMALINK

delia-hardy
Adlerauge

10. Delia Derbyshire – Time On Our Hands

Aufhören? Weitermachen? Wenn ja, wie?

„I didn’t go out and get another drummer. I decided that we had been electronic since day one, so heck, let’s continue with it. I just sampled every sound I could find from him. Whenever I put together a drum beat behind a song now, it’s all from Danny. I think he would think that was just a hoot. I think he would love that I was doing it that way instead of another drummer trying to learn what he was doing.“

„I mulled it over in my head, and wondered whether an audience might think it was weird, or would they go along with it. The first couple of times I did it, they just loved it, so that was all I needed to hear.“
„It’s not that I do it out of some historical perspective bullshit – it’s because I love it.“

I tell you, it sometimes grabs me emotionally when I’m standing up there on stage and start the drum track. I have all of Danny’s drums on a backing track and when I start his drums for ‚Walkin‘ it’s all him and I get this eerie feeling that if I were to turn around and look he’s going to be there. It hits me that way, so I really feel his presence all the time on stage.”

--

…because life is full of important things.