Re: The Rolling Stones

#100279  | PERMALINK

dock

die weiteren Stones Setlists…

16. September Chicago Aragon Ballroom
Set list:Start Me Up – Live With Me – Rocks Off – Hand Of Fate – Torn And Frayed – Worried About You – Everybody Needs Somebody To Love – Walk And Don’t Look Back – Dance Part 2 – Bitch – Slipping Away – Happy – It’s Only Rock’n’Roll – Going To A Go-Go – I Just Want To Make Love To You – Rip This Joint – Can’t You Hear Me Knockin – Jumping Jack Flash – Brown Sugar – Tumbling Dice

13. September Chicago Comiskey Park
Set list: Brown Sugar – Start Me Up It’s Only Rock’n’Roll – Don’t Stop Honky Tonk Women Undercover – Angie – You Can’t Always Get What You Want – Monkey Man – Love Train – Slipping Away – Before They Make Me Run – Sympathy for the Devil – Neighbours – Little Red Rooster – Like A Rolling Stone – Gimme Shelter – Tumbling Dice – Street Fighting Man – Jumping Jack Flash – Midnight Rambler – Satisfaction

10. September Chicago United Center
Set list: Street Fighting Man – It’s Only Rock’n‘ Roll – If You Can’t Rock Me – Don’t Stop – All Down the Line – Stray Cat Blues – Far Away Eyes – Shattered – When The Whip Comes Down – Tumbling Dice – The Worst – Happy – Can’t Turn You Loose – Miss You – Can’t You Hear Me Knockin Honky Tonk Women – Satisfaction – Mannish Boy – You Got Me Rocking Brown Sugar – Sympathy for the Devil – Jumping Jack Flash

8. September Boston Orpheum Theater
Set list: Jumping Jack Flash – You Got Me Rocking – All Down The Line – Brand New Car – Parachute Woman – Dance Part 1 – Everybody Needs Somebody To Love – Heart Of Stone – Going To A Go Go – Love Train – Slipping Away – Before They Make Me Run – It’s Only Rock’n’Roll – Rock Me Baby (with Buddy Guy) – Hand Of Fate – Can’t You Hear Me Knocking – Honky Tonk Women – Start Me Up – Brown Sugar – Tumbling

5. September Boston Cmgi Field
Set list: Brown Sugar, Start Me Up, It’s Only Rock’n’Roll, Don’t Stop, Honky Tonk Woman, Rock And A Hard Place, Angie, You Can’t Always Get What You Want, Monkey Man, I Can’t Turn You Loose, Gimme Shelter, Slipping Away, Before They Make Me Run, Sympathy For The Devil, Shattered, Beast Of Burden, Miss You, Midnight Rambler, You Got Me Rockin, Tumbling Dice, Street Fighting Man, Jumping Jack Flash, Satisfaction Review

--