The Who’s 50th Anniversary Tour / British & Irish Leg 2014 – A Long Goodbye

Startseite Foren Das Konzert-Forum: Wann, wer und wie Aktuelle Konzertdaten The Who’s 50th Anniversary Tour / British & Irish Leg 2014 – A Long Goodbye

Ansicht von 6 Beiträgen - 1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6)
  • Autor

dennis-blandford
    Jaggerized

We are excited to announce The Who’s 50th Anniversary British & Irish Tour! See all the upcoming tour dates and how you can gain early access to secure your tickets to the show!

THE WHO’S 50th ANNIVERSARY BRITISH & IRISH TOUR
    Won’t Get Fooled Again, My Generation, Baba O’Riley, Who Are You, I Can’t Explain, Pinball Wizard, Behind Blue Eyes and many more
    2014 sees THE WHO, one of rock’s legendary and defining bands celebrate 50 YEARS OF MAXIMUM R & B.

THE WHO HITS 50! British & Irish tour will see the band take their audience on an Amazing Journey through their entire career from the days of THE HIGH NUMBERS to classic albums such as WHO’S NEXT, TOMMY, QUADROPHENIA, MY GENERATION, LIVE AT LEEDS up to the present day.

The show which PETE TOWNSHEND describes as ‚Hits, Picks, Mixes and Misses‘ will see the band play all the classic anthems as well as tackling deeper cuts from their catalogue.

On the tour announcement, ROGER DALTREY said, „This is the beginning of the long goodbye.“
    PETE TOWNSHEND commented, „Trying to stay young. Not wearing socks. Growing a great big woodcutter’s beard. Might even wear a check shirt on stage and get a tattoo of a Union Jack. Always a fashion victim. But under no illusions. We are what we are, and extremely good at it, but we’re lucky to be alive and still touring. If I had enough hairs to split I would say that for thirteen years since 1964 The Who didn’t really exist, so we are really only thirty-seven.“

THE WHO HITS 50 will not only celebrate the fantastic contribution The Who have made to our musical heritage but also their remarkable contribution to youth culture old and new.

THE WHO HITS 50! BRITISH & IRISH TOUR 2014 DATES

Nov 26 The O2 in Dublin, Ireland
    Nov 28 Odyssey Arena in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Nov 30 SSE Hydro in Glasgow, UK
    Dec 2 First Direct Arena in Leeds, UK
    Dec 5 Capital FM Arena in Nottingham, UK
    Dec 7 NIA in Birmingham, UK
    Dec 9 Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle, UK
    Dec 11 Echo Arena in Liverpool, UK
    Dec 13 Phones 4U Arena in Manchester, UK
    Dec 15 Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, UK
    Dec 17 The O2 in London, UK

More Infos: thewho.com

--

"And everything I know is what I need to know and everything I do's been done before."
    Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
    Werbung
    #9242173  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Nette Idee, gerne mit einem neuen Sänger.

--

#9242175  | PERMALINK

j-w
    maximum rhythm & blues

Wenn sie sich bequemen ihren Ar&$* hier rüber zu schieben, würde ich glatt ein Konzert mitnehmen. Aber weit reisen würde ich nicht dafür.

--

Staring at a grey sky, try to paint it blue - Teenage Blue
    #9242177  | PERMALINK

dennis-blandford
    Jaggerized

Duesseldorf, air condition gypsy, again?

--

"And everything I know is what I need to know and everything I do's been done before."
    #9242179  | PERMALINK

j-w
    maximum rhythm & blues

Dennis BlandfordDuesseldorf, air condition gypsy, again?

Ja.

--

Staring at a grey sky, try to paint it blue - Teenage Blue
    #9242181  | PERMALINK

mod-paul

Ich bin mitte Dezember wahrscheinlich eh in London. Da würde sich das Konzert am 17.12. gradezu aufdrängen. Aber die Preise für Tickets sind schon gesalzen :roll:

--

Modism...an aphorism for clean living under difficult circumstances
Ansicht von 6 Beiträgen - 1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6)

Schlagwörter: 

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.