Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – The Effects Of 333

Startseite Foren Die Tonträger: Aktuell und Antiquariat Aktuelle Platten Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – The Effects Of 333

Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen - 1 bis 8 (von insgesamt 8)
  • Autor

jules

Vom 27.10.:

Quote:
    At exactly 3:33am visit this site for the exclusive access to the digital download of ‚The Effects Of 333‘. A new album by BRMC featuring ten new instrumental/ambient tracks.

Released independently of any record company, it will be available as a digital download only through our new music store.

We are proud to announce our first release independent of any record company. As our first release through our Abstract Dragon label, this record is exactly that – no lyrics, no apologies, no regrets, just abstract. This has been in the works for the last 3 years at least, on and off the road, in hotel rooms, bus bunks, and back stage.

1. The Effects Of 33
    2. Still No Answer
    3. I Know You’re In There
    4. And With This Comes
    5. A Sad State
    6. A Twisted State
    7. Sedated With Sterilized Tongues
    8. We’re Not Welcome Alone
    9. Or Needed
    10. And When Was Better

This will be available as a digital download only through our new music store. The banners will take you there at 3:33 am Pacific Time on November 1st.

3 people will be selected for a private video chat/interview with Peter Hayes that will take place on the 333rd day of the year.

Happy Halloween and Dia De Los Muertos

--

Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
    Werbung
    #6849199  | PERMALINK

grandandt

Schön!

--

Je suis Charlie Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness. T.P.
    #6849201  | PERMALINK

doctor-p

sehr schön! bin gespannt!

--

#6849203  | PERMALINK

tokyoeye

Coole Info, danke. Klingt ja echt vielversprechend. Die ersten 2 Alben von BRMC sind ja schon ziemlich gut nur klangen sie damals einfach zu sehr nach einer Jesus and Mary Chain Revival Band. Was man jetzt liest klingt mehr nach individuellem Stil. :-)

--

#6849205  | PERMALINK

mistadobalina

At exactly 3:33am visit this site for the exclusive access to the digital download of ‚The Effects Of 333‘. A new album by BRMC featuring ten new instrumental/ambient tracks.

Kein Gesang? Ambient? Liest sich ja seltsam.

--

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest time, and to the latest. Henry David Thoreau, Journals (1857)
    #6849207  | PERMALINK

foka

MistadobalinaKein Gesang? Ambient? Liest sich ja seltsam.

Allerdings. Ist das die Band, die ich denke dass sie es ist? Und wie bekomme ich das Album nach 3.33 Uhr an besagtem Tag?

--

Is this my life? Or am I just breathing underwater?
    #6849209  | PERMALINK

jules

Das Album ist seit dem 27.10. hier erhältlich.

--

#12162015  | PERMALINK

gipetto
    Funk 'n' Punk

Das bessere Metal Machine Music.

And With This Comes ist ganz wunderbar.

--

"Really good music isn't just to be heard, you know. It's almost like a hallucination." (Iggy Pop)
Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen - 1 bis 8 (von insgesamt 8)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.