Re: Elektrosounds aller Spielarten

#927521  | PERMALINK

flash

Falls es jemand nicht mitbekommen hat: es gibt seit April eine neue LP von Claro Intelecto auf dem Amsterdamer Label Delsin. Sie hört auf den Namen „Reform Club“ und kommt als Doppel-LP daher.

Vom Label:

„This new album deals in all the usual moods and textures you’d expect from Claro Intelecto… it’s warm and cuddly, comforting and inviting right from the first track, despite the rough edges and well defined analogue details which pervade throughout.

Building slowly but surely, it progresses through kick driven deep house, bounces along on top of stretched out synth lines and forever keeps the mind occupied, shape shifting before your very ears like something with a life all its own. There are blissed out and sun kissed moments that look to the future right at the heart of the album, but the thing slowly rebuilds to more kinetic but just as soft-edged techno peaks flashed with acid, icy hi-hats and ambient static in the ensuing tracks.“

Zweitens möchte ich hier gern noch die zwei Debut EPs von Beneath aus dem UK empfehlen. Sie hören auf die kryptischen Namen No Symbols 001 und No Symbols 002, erschienen dieses Jahr in Eigen-Regie.

Von factmag.com:

Thank god (…) for Ben Walker aka Beneath, whose deadly, uncompromising productions – best sampled on his aptly titled Less Is More mix – pick up where the original UKF sound of 2009-10 left off, but also deconstruct it, resisting lurid hooks in favour of an icy, stoic minimalism more reminiscent of Loefah and Digital Mystikz’ early dubstep offerings. “In my mind the big scene or whatever you want to call it that’s going on now is a party scene,” he says. “I’m all for vibes in a dance but I like some edge…and personally, I think that’s been lacking.”

--