Re: Embrace

#916701  | PERMALINK

alltagspoet

Nachdem ich eigentlich gedacht hatte, dass sich meine liebste Brit-Pop-Band längst verabschiedet hätte, gibt es doch noch „News from Richard“

Hello everyone,

After a much needed and extended leave of absence, we finally feel like we have enough big tunes to get back in the studio…

Feels like I’ve personally been ramping up to this point for about three years!

We’ve gone from barely seeing or speaking to each other, dodging rumours about a band split, to living out of each others pockets and I just know somewhere in my bones that they’ve got my back both musically and spiritually…

Being at the writing phase is always a minefield of lightbulb moments but lately, and for the first time, I know what makes us special… It’s the dark melancholy that lurks between the notes… The feeling of being slain by the unexp ected turn of a melody… The total abandon of singing the world’s biggest chorus and occasionally having the cheek to try it on with a kazoo… I love Embrace! I love everything that we stand for and I love that we have fans and friends and an amazing team who are right there with us… Things are already sounding inspired… Like we’ve got the future on a leash!

So with our quality control set literally to ‚STUN’… we set off again down the rabbit hole

--

...WO finde ich WO? [/COLOR]