Re: Eels – Wonderful, Glorious

#8652405  | PERMALINK

elo4evermatt

WONDERFUL, GLORIOUS is a full band collaboration. The Chet, P-Boo, Koool G Murder and Knuckles have all been involved not only in recording, but also in writing the album. It was recorded in E’s brand new studio in Los Feliz, which he calls ‚The Compound‘.

‘It was exciting, it filled me with hope for limitless possibilities. And I realized I’d had a similar feeling when I first put the band together for the last two tours’, said E about the new studio environment. About the collaboration he said that anything was possible. ‘Let’s try it. If anyone in the room had an idea, I’d say let’s try it.’

‚All this time during the making of all these other projects, I was always writing and recording music. Every time I branch out and try something else, I think it will be some kind of relief to take a break from music. But I always come back with my tail between my legs, because there’s nothing I enjoy more than making music. The other projects have been great experiences for me, but this is what I love to do.‘

Quelle: rockingeels.com Facebook

--

"I believe in love ... but it don't believe in me!" (Rhett Miller)