Re: Indigo Girls

#5636773  | PERMALINK

annamax

AnnaMaxDie Ignoranz hält leider doch an. Kann mir mal einer – vorzugsweise aus der Redaktion – erklären, warum auch das neue Album ‚Beauty Queen Sister‘ nicht besprochen wurde?

Und auch die Veröffentlichung von One Lost Day vor zwei Monaten wäre eine Meldung wert gewesen.

Immerhin gibt’s ein schönes Making Of-Video:

About The Video

„It’s LIVE! Although we’ve dreamed it in the past, this special video release about the making of One Lost Day wasn’t our idea… it took a very special film maker to bring this project to fruition! She was our fly on the wall, our friend with a camera and our attitude adjuster just by her sheer presence. This is an honest view into our process and our musical evolution as we worked with producer Jordan Hamlin- rehearsing, arranging, singing, playing, and recording the new music- the digital 1’s and 0’s of our life were going down for better or worse. Sometimes awkward and embarrassing in its revelations, we decided to let this film roll and show our days as they really existed in all their goofiness, grumpiness, ecstasy, stubbornness, musicality and creativity!

We have endless gratitude to Kathlyn Horan from Tin Fish Films for showing up every day and making this happen. Not only does this film tell a story that brings our new songs to life for the listener, but personally, it helps Emily and me to remember and celebrate a thoroughly intense and satisfying moment in our career.“

Amy Ray

Vimeo: http://bit.ly/onelostday_vimeo

--

I'm pretty good with the past. It's the present I can't understand.