Re: Comedy

#5318361  | PERMALINK

Anonym
Inaktiv

Na dann, viel Spaß!

Mark Prindle schreibt dazu:

The most ingenious Scharpling/Wurster sketch I have ever heard. This piece goes so far behind any type of humor I’ve ever imagined that it almost makes me feel stupid for even begin born. It’s completely absurd, and I’m not going to say anything about it lest I ruin it for you, but pay close attention to exactly how many different layers of humor they pile onto this thing as it progresses. I could literally write down a list of all the different comedic themes that are presented throughout the half-hour, and it would go on for like a year! It’s not even that it’s that SOPHISTICATED a call — it’s just a very strange, interesting idea that is executed PERFECTLY. Jon’s character is an absolute scream of funniness, and Tom’s performance may actually surpass his work in „Tom’s Daddy.“ It’s not often that Tom is required to do anything besides call a character on his bullshit, but when he does, as on here, he shows an incredible gift for NEVER LAUGHING at the most hilarious and ludicrous comments that are thrown at him. And that’s hard to do! If I’d been in his shoes during this call, I would have completely destroyed it by laughing so hard!

--