Re: Neil Young ?

#2705455  | PERMALINK

mr-soul

Auf der Homepage von Neils Schwester erfährt man einige kleine Neuigkeiten zu seinem neuen Album, sein neues Werk scheint doch wieder mehr in den akustischen Bereich zu gehen, was mich sehr freut:

From Astrid Young’s site.
I know you all know about my brother’s mishap, and many have been sending their sincere best wishes, and we all thank you with love. He’s feeling good, has everything under control, and is back in the saddle, having returned to Nashville to continue working on his new record. Sounds like it’s going to be exciting: Spooner Oldham, Ben Keith, Carl Himmel, kind of reminiscent of Harvest Moon, eh? Neil’s message to everyone: watch your blood pressure! (He even sent our brother Bob a blood pressure machine so he could keep on top of it!) Good luck, Neil, it’s going to be the best record ever! Of course, i wish I was there, but I am very busy with my own brand of karmic healing right now.

--

"i tell all my friends that i'm bound for heaven, and if it ain't so you can't blame me for living" Thank You, Jason!