Antwort auf: Aktuelle Musikvideos

Startseite Foren Kulturgut Clips & Videos Aktuelle Musikvideos Antwort auf: Aktuelle Musikvideos

#11671797  | PERMALINK

krautathaus

Auch sehr toll, vieleicht etwas für @herr-rossi:

Mattiel – Jeff Goldblum

Deren Album kommt im März raus.

LYRICS He came and met me in the bathroom A little like a younger Jeff Goldblum About to take my heart and break it pretty soon Hey, Hey – what else was I supposed to do? Hey, Hey – I’d give it all away for you Hey, Hey – what else was I supposed to do? Hey, Hey – I’d give it all away for you I didn’t take the time to listen to his name So just for now I’ll call him Ichabod Crane My Sleepy Hollow baby standing in the rain Hey, Hey – what else was I supposed to do? Hey, Hey – I’d give it all away for you Hey, Hey – what else was I supposed to do? Hey, Hey – I’d give it all away for youNow I’ma cruisin’ for a bruisin’ Tired of pickin’ and choosin’ It’s got me losing sight of everything I’m doing Hey, Hey – what else was I supposed to do? Hey, Hey – I’d give it all away for you Hey, Hey – what else was I supposed to do? Hey, Hey – I’d give it all away for you

--

“It's much harder to be a liberal than a conservative. Why? Because it is easier to give someone the finger than a helping hand.” — Mike Royko