Antwort auf: Paul Weller

#10571808  | PERMALINK

cappucino

k-o-r-rPaul Weller – „tour 95“ – December 9, 1995 Cologne Theater am Rudolfsplatz I attended the concert and I can confirm that is was re-scheduled from the venue „Theater am Rudolfsplatz“ to the „Live Music Hall“. The name of the original venue is the one printed on the ticket. The set-list was: 1, I walk on gilded splinters 2. Changing man 3. Out of the sinking 4. Whirlpools End 5. Hung up 6. Porcelain gods 7. I didn´t mean to hurt you 8. Sunflower 9. Everything has a price to pay 10. Man of great promise 11. Wild wood 12. Down in the seine 13. Foot on the mountain 14. Broken stones 15. Stanley road 16. You do something to me 17. Into tomorrow 18. Shadow of the sun 19. Weaver 20. Woodcutters son 22. Come together I would give a lot to get a set-list like this once again… last changed by corr

Did you miss putting track 21 in or did you just mis-number them? Do you know what the encore tracks were and how many encores? As far as I know, a recording of this concert has never surfaced so it’s interesting to see the set list. It looks VERY good, and I’ve never seen him perform Come Together live. There’s also quite a few rare tracks performed for 1995 in my opinion.

Speaking of 1995, the concert venue that I am unable to find for England is a place called „Kick“ and is/was supposedly in Hereford. Someone who has lived in Hereford all her life said she’s never heard of the place, and someone else pointed out to me that Weller was touring Germany on that specific date that the concert apparently took place. The dates is 1995 December 10.
I’m wondering if the person who put the old list that I’m going off of made a mistake and put in the wrong information in the HTML or something like that? Anyone know if Weller was playing a concert and where at on that date by chance?

I’m also still wondering if anyone has any information on the following German venues:

10. 1999 03 31 – Forum, Nuremberg, Germany – (31 March 1999)
11. 2001 11 11 – Schlachthof, Hamburg, Germany – (11 November 2001)
12. 2001 11 12 – Schlachthof, Hamburg, Germany – (12 November 2001)

Keith

--