Ayler Records

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 16 bis 30 (von insgesamt 31)
  • Autor

gypsy-tail-wind
    Biomasse

To celebrate the first day of 2013 fall, we’re glad to announce a special sale on the entire Ayler Records catalogue.

Back catalogue*:
    * Buy 1 single CD = get 1 FREE single CD
    * Buy 1 double CD = get 1 FREE double CD
    * Buy the Benjamin Duboc 3CD-set
    or the Jimmy Lyons 5CD boxset = get 2 FREE single CDs

2012/2013 releases*:
    * Buy 2 single CDs = get 1 FREE single CD
    To take advantage of the offer, simply order using the usual PayPal buttons in the catalogue section of our website (www.ayler.com), and indicate the CDs you’d like to receive for free in the comments box on the paypal website, or drop us an email at: orders[at]ayler.com

* Back catalogue exclude 2012/2013 releases, which are: aylCD-120, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 & aylCD/DVD-001. Offer lasts until October 30, 2013.

Ich werde davon gewiss Gebrauch machen, ist ja noch ein Monat Zeit, um zu entscheiden, womt man sich da eindecken will :-)

Die Jimmy Lyons Box ist natürlich das Filet-Stück – Top-100-Material ;-)

--

"Don't play what the public want. You play what you want and let the public pick up on what you doin' -- even if it take them fifteen, twenty years." (Thelonious Monk) | Meine Sendungen auf Radio StoneFM: gypsy goes jazz, #150: Neuheiten 2023/24 – 12.3., 22:00; #151: Neuheiten aus dem Archiv – 09.04., 22:00 | Slow Drive to South Africa, #8: tba | No Problem Saloon, #30: tba
    Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
      Werbung
      #7943049  | PERMALINK

gypsy-tail-wind
      Biomasse

bump … noch bis nächsten Mittwoch läuft die „2 for 1“-Aktion. Ich habe mir mal die folgenden CDs herausgesucht:

Alexandra Grimal – Andromeda – aylCD-127 – €14.50
      Dennis González Yells At Eels + Alvin Fielder – Resurrection and Life – aylCD-125 – €14.50
      Stone Quartet – Live at Vision Festival – aylCD-124 – €14.50
      Dennis González Yells At Eels featuring Louis Moholo-Moholo – Cape of Storms – aylCD-117 – €14.50
      Dennis González Yells At Eels with Rodrigo Amado – The Great Bydgoszcz Concert – aylCD-095 – €14.50
      Gyldene Trion – Live at Glenn Miller Café – aylCD-079 – €12
      Jemeel Moondoc Trio – Live at Glenn Miller Café – aylCD-026 – €12
      Charles Gayle Trio – Live at Glenn Miller Café – aylCD-015 – €12
      Exuberance – Live at Vision Festival – aylCD-009 – €12
      Michael Marcus Trio – Ithem – aylCD-006 – €12

Hat jemand Kommentare dazu, ist etwas dabei, was sich eher nicht lohnt?

--

"Don't play what the public want. You play what you want and let the public pick up on what you doin' -- even if it take them fifteen, twenty years." (Thelonious Monk) | Meine Sendungen auf Radio StoneFM: gypsy goes jazz, #150: Neuheiten 2023/24 – 12.3., 22:00; #151: Neuheiten aus dem Archiv – 09.04., 22:00 | Slow Drive to South Africa, #8: tba | No Problem Saloon, #30: tba
      #7943051  | PERMALINK

vorgarten

ich kenne die CAPE OF STORM von gonzalez (natürlich) und die gayle. beides finde ich toll.

--

#7943053  | PERMALINK

gypsy-tail-wind
      Biomasse

Danke! Ich bestelle wohl einfach mal, ist ja derzeit wirklich nicht teuer und ich mag bisher eigentlich alles, was ich vom Label kenne. Die ganzen jüngeren Franzosen kenne ich kaum, da müsste ich erstmal etwas probehören, aber González gefiel mir bisher immer sehr gut, Moondoc hat mich nie umgehauen aber auch nie enttäuscht …

--

#7943055  | PERMALINK

monoton

Danke, gypsy, für den Hinweis. Von den für mich interessanten Sachen, ist das meiste nicht mehr erhältlich: Noah Howard Quartet, Arthur Doyle & Sunny Murray, Peter Brötzmann, Albert Ayler (wobei ich Holy Ghost natürlich habe), William Parker Trio.
      Habe mich also für die Jimmy Lyons Box entschieden und versuche, mir Henry Grimes Trio + Assif Tsahar & Hamid Drake schenken zu lassen.

--

#7943057  | PERMALINK

gypsy-tail-wind
      Biomasse

Die Lyons-Box ist spitze!
      Howard und Doyle/Murray hätte ich auch sehr gerne, die Brötzmann habe ich und finde sie nicht so überzeugend, die Ayler habe ich mir damals sofort gekauft.

--

#7943059  | PERMALINK

gypsy-tail-wind
      Biomasse

Noch drei Tage … meine Bestellung ging raus, so wie oben gelistet. Dann muss ich mal ein Dennis González-Hörfest veranstalten, mit den Clean Feeds zusammen, die ich auch noch viel zu schlecht kenne.

--

#7943061  | PERMALINK

gypsy-tail-wind
      Biomasse

von FB:

[CALL FOR SUPPORT]
      I’m sincerely sorry to bother you once again with that kind of things, but… Sure I could go to indiegogo, kisskissbankbank (or else) and try my luck, however I’m in a hurry to announce that the label is desperately in need of direct (website) orders.
      For the first time in years, the accounting shows that we’ll soon be out-of-business, whatever way we’re looking at it.
      And you know what, only half of you all faithful (and loved for it) followers ordering a single release (although multiple ones are welcome too „wink“-Emoticon) could make a huge difference and ensure that the releases we’ve got in preparation are not doomed before they can be brought to completion.

[STATEMENT]
      In relation with the above message, I hereby solemnly declare that I (just like my beloved predecessor Jan Ström) never ever took a cent from the activity and revenue of the label (having managed to provide food and shelter to my multi-species family using other means to ‘make a living’ for us), all of it having systematically been used to fund the next release, one after the other. Just to make sure you can’t think I’m funding a pool or car or bowl of cat food. I’m really talking about Marc Ducret, Joëlle Léandre, Sarah Murcia + collaborators, and many others to come I’d like to think.

Thanks for your time reading my plea.
      And many thanks to the (too) few (unfortunately) of you who, without knowing, treated us with their orders these past months.

* Pour les versions françaises, commentez dans ce sens et je m’exécuterai *

http://www.ayler.com/

Klingt nicht gut!

--

#7943063  | PERMALINK

vorgarten

danke für den hinweis, hatte ich übersehen. schnell mal die rhames/ali bestellt, das war sowieso skandalös, die noch nicht im regal stehen zu haben.

--

#7943065  | PERMALINK

redbeansandrice

hier waren es die Lyons Box, die ich eh seit Jahren wollte, und Mongezi Feza… Danke!

--

#7943067  | PERMALINK

nail75

Die Lyons Box ist sehr gut. Empfehlung von gypsy, denke ich.

Habt ihr auf die Schnelle einige Empfehlungen für mich?

(Wenn solche Posts kommen, ist es in der Regel schon zu spät, aber ihr kennt ja den Spruch mit der Hoffnung)

--

Ohne Musik ist alles Leben ein Irrtum.
      #7943069  | PERMALINK

soulpope
      "Ever Since The World Ended, I Don`t Get Out As Much"

Falls man (wie ich) mit dem Spiel von Joëlle Léandre etwas anfangen kann, so sind die Introspektiven mit Pascal Contet an Akkordeon unter dem Titel „Joëlle Léandre & Pascal Contet – 3“ (er)hörenswert ….

--

"Kunst ist schön, macht aber viel Arbeit" (K. Valentin)
      #7943071  | PERMALINK

soulpope
      "Ever Since The World Ended, I Don`t Get Out As Much"

Um hier (mglw. auch mir) etwas Gutes zu tun, bestellte ich eben :

--

"Kunst ist schön, macht aber viel Arbeit" (K. Valentin)
      #7943073  | PERMALINK

gypsy-tail-wind
      Biomasse

Die Gahnold Doppel-CD finde ich exzellent. Lyons, Feza, Ali/Rhames und ein paar andere stehen hier schon länger, hatte noch keine Zeit, mir den Katalog wieder mal anzuschauen, aber alles mit Grimal müsste ich mir wohl holen.

--

#7943075  | PERMALINK

vorgarten

fb update:

[CALL FOR SUPPORT – UPDATE #1]

A first (of many others I hope) round of HUGE THANK YOU’s to those of you who took the time as soon as yesterday evening to place orders on the website (reminder: www.ayler.com).
      The label’s „in-the-red“ condition has been reduced by 10% already, 90% to go.

(Logistics department note to supporters: some of the placed orders already left in the mail as soon as this morning, on their trips to your homes. Sorry for not confirming them individually and personally as you (may) know I usually do).

Have a great day!

(Back to the packing table)

--

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 16 bis 30 (von insgesamt 31)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.