In The Pipeline – Coming Soon – Forthcoming Goodies

Startseite Foren Die Tonträger: Aktuell und Antiquariat Replays: Neuauflagen, Deluxe- und erweiterte Editionen In The Pipeline – Coming Soon – Forthcoming Goodies

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 796 bis 810 (von insgesamt 1,831)
  • Autor

peter-goebel

hmmm, da sollte doch auch zum jahresende eine
    shm sacd von “ crime“ erscheinen, wird jetzt sicherlich
    wieder verschoben……

--

Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
    Werbung
    #7217345  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

peter göbelhmmm, da sollte doch auch zum jahresende eine
    shm sacd von “ crime“ erscheinen, wird jetzt sicherlich
    wieder verschoben……

War die entsprechende VÖ-Ankündigung auf/als SACD aber nicht wieder einmal nur für Japan …?

--

#7217347  | PERMALINK

peter-goebel

bei jpc stand die vö schon bislang zu 2 abgelaufenen
    terminen an, aktuell wird die vö der shm sacd mit
    31.12.14 benannt. abgesehen davon habe ich die
    mfsl – version von “ crime“, wenn du da mal relativ
    günstig ( bis 50 euro ) herankommst, der klang
    lohnt sich !!!!;-)

--

#7217349  | PERMALINK

mekon

FlashBackMagazineDarf ich mal neugierigerweise fragen: wo?

Also ich hab’s direkt bei Domino bestellt. Hab‘ aber auch nicht noch anderswo gesucht, auf der Order Seite heisst es auch: „A small quantity of G Stands For Go-Betweens will be made available to select retail outlets at the end of the year in select markets for the holidays. However, as this is a deluxe limited package, we will only be pressing this very special collection once and the only way to guarantee your own copy is to order from Domino Mart“ :

http://www.dominorecordco.com/uk/albums/15-09-14/g-stands-for-go-betweens—volume-one

Hier gibt’s noch mehr Info/Bilder : http://www.dominorecordco.com/gobetweens/

--

#7217351  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

mekonAlso ich hab’s direkt bei Domino bestellt. …

Wow … 120 GBP … :krank:

--

#7217353  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

peter göbelbei jpc stand die vö schon bislang zu 2 abgelaufenen terminen an, aktuell wird die vö der shm sacd mit 31.12.14 benannt. …

Yep, der obligatorische „Platzhaltertermin“. Weder CDJAPAN noch amazon.co.jp listen derzeit eine SACD.

--

#7217355  | PERMALINK

mekon

FlashBackMagazineWow … 120 GBP … :krank:

Hatte ich schon verdrängt…. Bei denen kann ich aber nicht anders.
    Vol. 2 und 3 wurden ja auch schon angedeutet :party:

--

#7217357  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

FlashBackMagazineDarf ich mal neugierigerweise fragen: wo?

Selbstverständlich!

http://www.dominorecordco.com/uk/albums/15-09-14/g-stands-for-go-betweens—volume-one

--

#7217359  | PERMALINK

dummundfeige

Das Gov’t-Mule Halloween-Konzert von 2008 stand unter dem Motto Pink Floyd. Den Auftritt gibt ab es Ende November/Anfang Dezember nicht nur als Download auf muletracks.com sondern auch als „offizielle“ Veröffentlichung:

—  1 CD mit allen im Konzert gespielten Pink Floyd-Stücken (auch als Doppel-LP)
    —  3 CD + 1 DVD mit jeweils dem kompletten Konzert.
    —  

Quelle: http://mule.shop.musictoday.com/Dept.aspx?cp=268_67346

:sonne:

--

#7217361  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

Roxy Music guitarist Phil Manzanera has revealed that the band’s first two albums will be reissued as deluxe box sets next year.

Speaking to Rolling Stone the musician said “We have some fantastic box sets of the first two albums out next year,” adding, “there’s all sorts of things; extra Eno ingredients and stuff. I’m very excited about it.”

Roxy Music’s self-titled debut was originally issued in June 1972 and features the hit single Virginia Plain. For Your Pleasure followed less than a year later, which was the last record to feature Brian Eno.

Manzanera also revealed that he thought the band was probably over “I don’t think we’re going to do any more shows” he told the magazine, “our job here is done”.

Quelle: SuperDeluxeEdition

--

#7217363  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

Soundgarden will release a new rarities collection in November titled Echo Of Miles: Scattered Tracks Across The Path.

This three-CD set charts the band’s 26-year history via B-sides, instrumentals, and demos. It also features seven unreleased tracks including a brand-new recording, Storm, that was recorded in Seattle back in May with producer Jack Endino.

The Josh Graham designed packaging looks impressive, with the three CDs (dubbed ‘originals’, ‘covers’ and ‘oddities’) in clear plastic slipcases with three separate mini-jackets. Each features unique art, a booklet and inserts, allowing you to mix and match your own album graphic layout.

Echo of Miles: Scattered Tracks Across The Path is released on 24 November 2014.
    Track listing

CD 1 – Originals
    1.Sub Pop Rock City
    2.Toy Box
    3.Heretic
    4.Fresh Deadly Roses
    5.HIV Baby
    6.Cold Bitch
    7.Show Me
    8.She’s A Politician
    9.Birth Ritual
    10.She Likes Surprises
    11.Kyle Petty, Son of Richard
    12.Exit Stonehenge
    13.Blind Dogs
    14.Bleed Together
    15.Black Rain
    16.Live To Rise
    17.Kristi*
    18.Storm*

CD 2 – Covers
    1.Swallow My Pride
    2.Smokestack Lightnin’
    3.Everybody’s Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey (John Peel BBC Sessions)*
    4.Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) (John Peel BBC Sessions)*
    5.Come Together
    6.Stray Cat Blues
    7.Into The Void (Sealth)
    8.Girl U Want
    9.Touch Me
    10.Can You See Me? (Friday Rock Show BBC Sessions)
    11.Homicidal Suicidal (Friday Rock Show BBC Sessions)
    12.I Can’t Give You Anything (Friday Rock Show BBC Sessions)
    13.I Don’t Care About You (Friday Rock Show BBC Sessions)
    14.Waiting For The Sun (Live)
    15.Search And Destroy (Live)
    16.Big Bottom (Live)
    17.Earache My Eye (Live)

CD 3 – Oddities
    1.Twin Tower*
    2.Jerry Garcia’s Finger
    3.Ghostmotorfinger
    4.Night Surf*
    5.A Splice Of Space Jam
    6.The Telephantasm
    7.Black Days III
    8.Karaoke
    9.Fopp (Fucked Up Heavy Dub Mix)
    10.Big Dumb Sex (Dub Version)
    11.Spoonman (Steve Fisk Remix)
    12.Rhinosaur (The Straw That Broke The Rhino’s Back Remix)
    13.Dusty (Moby Remix)
    14.The Telephantasm (Steve Fisk 2014 Remix)*
    15.One Minute Of Silence

* Previously Unreleased

Quelle: SuperDeluxeEdition

--

#7217365  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

Deep Purple have announced that their 1976 live album Made in Europe is being remixed and will be released as a deluxe box set in “early 2015″.

“Deep Purple (Overseas) in conjunction with UMG is currently remixing the brilliant ‘Made In Europe’ which was taken from Saarbrucken in April 1975. Ritchie’s final shows…..Universal will be releasing a superb box set with the complete shows and a new documentary based on the period. IT ROCKS and it’s due early 2015!”

As noted, the album was recorded on the final dates in April 1975 just before Ritchie Blackmore left and the group had broken up by the time of the October 1976 release.

Quelle: SuperDeLuxeEdition und https://www.facebook.com/deeppurple6876

--

#7217367  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

Auch wenn sich die VÖ der Reissues der ersten beiden Alben verzögert hat, hat CHERRY RED bereits die Reissues des dritten und vierten Albums für Januar 2015 angekündigt, auch wieder als CD+DVD-Sets:

Sky 3: Deluxe CD/DVD Expanded Edition

Esoteric Recordings are pleased to announce the next release in the continuing series of reissues of the entire catalogue by the legendary classical rock band SKY. Formed in 1979, Sky brought together the worlds of rock and classical music in a highly successful and inspiring way. Featuring the gifted talents of guitarist JOHN WILLIAMS, percussionist TRISTAN FRY, legendary bass player HERBIE FLOWERS, former Curved Air keyboard player FRANCIS MONKMAN and guitarist KEVIN PEEK, Sky recorded their debut album at Abbey Road studios in the early months of 1979. The band’s self-titled debut reached the UK top ten in May 1979 and went on to achieve Platinum status in the UK and was also a major hit in Europe and Australia. Also a huge live attraction, SKY released their second album in April 1980. „SKY 2” was a fine achievement, featuring the hit single „Toccata”, and topped the UK album charts upon its release. For this, the band’s third album, STEVE GRAY replaced Francis Monkman on keyboards, but the band continued their run of success as SKY 3 reached the UK top ten upon its release in March 1981.

The album’s success followed a highly memorable concert by the band at Westminster Abbey in London on February 24th 1981, which was recorded and broadcast by BBC Television and later released on home video cassette.

This Esoteric Recordings edition has been newly re-mastered and includes a companion DVD (NTSC / Region Free) of SKY AT WESTMINSTER ABBEY, (the first ever DVD release of this classic concert). The original album artwork is fully restored and the booklet features a new essay.

TRACK LISTING:

DISC ONE
    SKY 3
    THE ORIGINAL ALBUM REMASTERED

1. THE GRACE
    2. CHIROPODIE 1
    3. WESTWIND
    4. SARABANDE
    5. CONNECTING ROOMS
    6. MOONROOF
    7. SISTER ROSE
    8. HELLO
    9. DANCE OF THE BIG FAIRIES
    10. MEHECCO
    11. KEEP ME SAFE AND KEEP ME WARM, SHELTER ME FROM DARKNESS

DISC TWO
    SKY AT WESTMINSTER ABBEY

1. THE GRACE
    2. CHIROPODIE 1
    3. SARABANDE
    4. SAHARA
    5. RECUERDOS DE LA ALHAMBRA
    6. DANCE OF THE LITTLE FAIRIES
    7. FIFO
    8. THE SWAN
    9. THE WHALE
    10. SCIPIO
    11. HELLO
    12. HOTTA
    13. KEEP ME SAFE AND KEEP ME WARM, SHELTER ME FROM DARKNESS
    14. TOCCATA

RECORDED LIVE AT WESTMINSTER ABBEY, LONDON ON 24TH FEBRUARY 1981 BY BBC TV

Sky 4: Forthcoming: Deluxe CD/DVD Expanded Edition

SKY’s line-up remained the same for this, the band’s fourth album „SKY 4: Forthcoming” released in April 1982. Another successful chart album, „SKY 4: Forthcoming” has now been remastered and includes a companion DVD (NTSC / Region Free) of SKY’s live set for the BBC TV programme „Night Music”, broadcast in July 1982 (the first ever release of this classic television appearance). The original album artwork is fully restored and the booklet features a new essay.

TRACK LISTING:

DISC ONE
    SKY 4: FORTHCOMING
    THE ORIGINAL ALBUM REMASTERED

1. MASQUERADE
    2. RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES
    3. MARCH TO THE SCAFFOLD
    4. TO YELASTO PEDI
    5. WALTZ NO. 2
    6. FANTASY
    7. MY GISELLE
    8. XANGO
    9. FANTASIA
    10. SKYLARK

DISC TWO
    SKY: NIGHT MUSIC

1. WEST WIND
    2. MY GIZELLE
    3. FOOL ON THE HILL
    4. TUBA SMARTIES
    5. SISTER ROSE
    6. LISTEN WITH MOTHER
    7. MEHEECO

RECORDED FOR BBC TV BROADCAST ON 8TH JULY 1982
    PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED

--

#7217369  | PERMALINK

inuit

Die sollen lieber endlich mal „1“ und „2“ veröffentlichen. Die wurden schon zwei Mal verschoben!

--

#7217371  | PERMALINK

asdfjkloe

InuitDie sollen lieber endlich mal „1“ und „2“ veröffentlichen. Die wurden schon zwei Mal verschoben!

Du meinst, in dieser neuen Version? Denn auf CD waren doch beide Platten schon erhältlich…

NACHTRAG, gerade entdeckt, hier sind die NEUEN:

http://www.grooves-inc.fr/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Sky

--

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 796 bis 810 (von insgesamt 1,831)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.