In The Pipeline – Coming Soon – Forthcoming Goodies

Startseite Foren Die Tonträger: Aktuell und Antiquariat Replays: Neuauflagen, Deluxe- und erweiterte Editionen In The Pipeline – Coming Soon – Forthcoming Goodies

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 781 bis 795 (von insgesamt 1,826)
  • Autor

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Yesss! Die Lps werden es sein!

--

Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
      Werbung
      #7217315  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

When Tears For Fears released Songs From the Big Chair, the two main components of the band, Roland Orzabal, and Curt Smith, had no idea that this album would be the hit it was. They followed their debut album, The Hurting, released in 1983, with Songs From the Big Chair (1985), hitting the charts with the immensity of a meteor striking the earth, as it gave fans four massively charting singles with “Shout”, “Mother’s Talk”, “Everybody Wants to Rule The World”, and “Head Over Heels”. The band was able to follow up that album with the 1989 issue of The Seeds Of Love, although not with the same fever.

If you think Tears For Fears, most fans will immediately think of “Shout”, or any of the other songs from the albums, especially the singles. In 2006, Songs From the Big Chair was reissued as a Deluxe Edition with an extra CD of remixes and edits.

On November 4, Songs From The Big Chair will be revisited in a BIG way. The set will be reissued in a variety of forms that will include vinyl LP, Blu-ray Audio (stand-alone), a single CD, a 2CD Deluxe Edition, and a MASSIVE 4CD/2DVD Super Deluxe Edition. What several of these packages will contain is not yet ascertained.

Quelle: http://www.musictap.net/2014/09/15/songs-from-the-big-chair-gets-massive-reissue-for-november/

CD: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/tears-for-fears-songs-from-the-big-chair/hnum/6091148
      2CD: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/tears-for-fears-songs-from-the-deluxe/hnum/6091145
      LP: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/tears-for-fears-songs-from-the-big-hq/hnum/6091142
      BD: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/tears-for-fears-songs-from-the-big-chair/hnum/6091153
      Box (4CD+2DVD?): https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/tears-for-fears-songs-from-the-ltd/hnum/6090988

--

#7217317  | PERMALINK

mc-weissbier
      Elwetritschesammler

FlashBackMagazineWhen Tears For Fears released Songs From the Big Chair, the two main components of the band, Roland Orzabal, and Curt Smith, had no idea that this album would be the hit it was. They followed their debut album, The Hurting, released in 1983, with Songs From the Big Chair (1985), hitting the charts with the immensity of a meteor striking the earth, as it gave fans four massively charting singles with “Shout”, “Mother’s Talk”, “Everybody Wants to Rule The World”, and “Head Over Heels”. The band was able to follow up that album with the 1989 issue of The Seeds Of Love, although not with the same fever.

If you think Tears For Fears, most fans will immediately think of “Shout”, or any of the other songs from the albums, especially the singles. In 2006, Songs From the Big Chair was reissued as a Deluxe Edition with an extra CD of remixes and edits.

On November 4, Songs From The Big Chair will be revisited in a BIG way. The set will be reissued in a variety of forms that will include vinyl LP, Blu-ray Audio (stand-alone), a single CD, a 2CD Deluxe Edition, and a MASSIVE 4CD/2DVD Super Deluxe Edition. What several of these packages will contain is not yet ascertained.

Quelle: http://www.musictap.net/2014/09/15/songs-from-the-big-chair-gets-massive-reissue-for-november/

CD: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/tears-for-fears-songs-from-the-big-chair/hnum/6091148
      2CD: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/tears-for-fears-songs-from-the-deluxe/hnum/6091145
      LP: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/tears-for-fears-songs-from-the-big-hq/hnum/6091142
      BD: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/tears-for-fears-songs-from-the-big-chair/hnum/6091153
      Box (4CD+2DVD?): https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/tears-for-fears-songs-from-the-ltd/hnum/6090988

Und wo liegt der Unterschied zur 2006er Deluxe Edition?

--

It's only Rock'n Roll but I like it ---------------------------------------- Wenn die Sonne der Diskussions-Kultur niedrig steht, werfen selbst Zwerge einen langen Schatten. ---------------------------------------- Mein Konzertarchiv @ SONGKICK
      #7217319  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

MC WeissbierUnd wo liegt der Unterschied zur 2006er Deluxe Edition?

Das kann verraten werden sobald die UMG die Details, gerade TrackList, offiziell herausrückt ;-)

Sicher aber dabei: B-Sides, 12″Versionen und Live-Aufnahmen.

--

#7217321  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

UK: 24/11/2014

Released in 1969 to an almost total lack of critical acclaim or consumer interest, the Velvet Underground’s third album may well be the finest record of the band’s career. Without the sonic terrorism of The Velvet Underground & Nico and White Light/White Heat or the ill-conceived commercial concessions that marred Loaded, the album’s songs are free to stand on their own merit. And stand they do: „What Goes On“ and „Beginning to See the Light“ may be the finest flat-out rockers in the band’s catalogue, while „Pale Blue Eyes“, „Jesus“, and „Candy Says“ are some of the most delicately gorgeous songs Lou Reed has ever penned. There’s no evidence here of any of the psychedelic effects and hippie sloganeering that marked most late-1960s rock releases, which is probably why the record still holds up today.

TrackList:

DISC ONE
      THE VELVET UNDERGROUND (“The Val Valentin Mix”)
      1 CANDY SAYS 4.02
      2 WHAT GOES ON 4.52
      3 SOME KINDA LOVE 4.00
      4 PALE BLUE EYES 5.38
      5 JESUS 3.22
      6 BEGINNING TO SEE THE LIGHT 4.38
      7 I’M SET FREE 4.01
      8 THAT’S THE STORY OF MY LIFE 1.56
      9 THE MURDER MYSTERY 8.53
      10 AFTER HOURS 2.07

DISC TWO
      THE VELVET UNDERGROUND (“The Closet Mix”)
      1 CANDY SAYS 4.04
      2 WHAT GOES ON 4.35
      3 SOME KINDA LOVE 3.39
      4 PALE BLUE EYES 5.42
      5 JESUS 3.24
      6 BEGINNING TO SEE THE LIGHT 4.47
      7 I’M SET FREE 4.04
      8 THAT’S THE STORY OF MY LIFE 2.02
      9 THE MURDER MYSTERY 8.55
      10 AFTER HOURS 2.09

DISC THREE
      THE VELVET UNDERGROUND (“Promotional Mono Mix”)
      1 CANDY SAYS 4.04
      2 WHAT GOES ON 4.35
      3 SOME KINDA LOVE 3.39
      4 PALE BLUE EYES 5.42
      5 JESUS 3.24
      6 BEGINNING TO SEE THE LIGHT 4.47
      7 I’M SET FREE 4.04
      8 THAT’S THE STORY OF MY LIFE 2.02
      9 THE MURDER MYSTERY 8.55
      10 AFTER HOURS 2.09
      11 WHAT GOES ON 2.40
      12 JESUS 2.55

DISC FOUR
      1969 SESSIONS
      1 FOGGY NOTION 6.44 *
      2 ONE OF THESE DAYS 3.53 *
      3 LISA SAYS 2.55 *
      4 I’M STICKING WITH YOU 2.26 *
      5 OCEAN 5.12 *
      6 I CAN’T STAND IT 3.23 *
      7 I’M GONNA MOVE RIGHT IN 6.32 **
      8 WE’RE GONNA HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME TOGETHER 2.57 **
      9 ROCK AND ROLL 5.15 **
      10 RIDE INTO THE SUN 3.26 **
      11 SHE’S MY BEST FRIEND *
      12 FERRYBOAT BILL 2.15 **
      13 ANDY’S CHEST 2.52 *
      14 CONEY ISLAND STEEPLECHASE **
      * Mixed June 1984 at Mediasound Studios, New York, exceot track 5.
      Engineered by Michael Barbiero
      First issued on VU, Verve 823 721-2, released February 1985.
      ** Mixed March 1986 at Sigma Sound Studios, New York, except tracks 7, 9 & 12
      Engineered by J.C. Convertino
      First issued on ANOTHER VIEW, Verve 829 405-2, released July 1986.

DISC FIVE
      LIVE AT THE MATRIX November 26 & 27, 1969 (Part 1)
      1 I’M WAITING FOR THE MAN (5.31)
      2 WHAT GOES ON (4.34)
      3 SOME KINDA LOVE (4.12)
      4 OVER YOU (3.07)
      5 WE’RE GONNA HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME TOGETHER (3.26)
      6 BEGINNING TO SEE THE LIGHT (5.42)
      7 LISA SAYS (6.05)
      8 ROCK AND ROLL (6.58)
      9 PALE BLUE EYES (6.08)
      10 I CAN’T STAND IT ANYMORE (6.54)
      11 VENUS IN FURS (5.19)
      12 THERE SHE GOES AGAIN (3.08)

DISC SIX
      LIVE AT THE MATRIX November 26 & 27, 1969 (Part 2)
      1 SISTER RAY (36.46)
      2 HEROIN (8.18)
      3 WHITE LIGHT/WHITE HEAT (8.45)
      4 I’M SET FREE (4.48)
      5 AFTER HOURS (2.56)
      6 SWEET JANE (4.20)
      Recorded live at The Matrix, San Francisco, November 26 & 27, 1969.

Quelle: SpinCds

--

#7217323  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

Als einer der großen Fans dieser kanadischen Band freue ich mich unheimlich über die Ankündigung von CherryRed:

Esoteric Recordings are pleased to announce the release of the new, previously unreleased 2006 live CD and DVD by the legendary Canadian Progressive Rock band FM.

The band began life in 1976 with CAMERON HAWKINS (Synthesisers, Bass, Vocals) and NASH THE SLASH (Jeff Plewman) (Electric Violin, Mandolin, Vocals) coming together as a duo, making an appearance on national TV in Canada in the Summer of 1976. By March 1977 FM became a trio with the addition of MARTIN DELLAR on Drums.

A series of albums followed, which saw the band enjoy a loyal following outside their homeland in the USA and Europe. Disbanding in 1994 Progressive Rock fans were delighted when FM reformed in 2006 to perform at the annual NearFest Festival at the Zoellner Arts Center in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The line-up featured CAMERON HAWKINS (Synthesisers, Bass, Vocals), MARTIN DELLAR (Drums) and CLAUDIO VENA (Viola, Mandolin) and the performance saw FM perform classic material from their back catalogue.

Their stunning set was captured on video and audio and finally makes its long awaited appearance as a two-disc CD and DVD set (DVD is NTSC / Region Free).

Please Note: This title is released November 24 and will not be dispatched before this date.

Track Listing:

DISC ONE: CD
      1. PLANET VEGA
      2. PHASORS ON STUN
      3. ONE O’CLOCK TOMORROW
      4. JOURNEY
      5. SLAUGHTER IN ROBOT VILLAGE
      6. ALDEBARAN
      7. SHAPES OF THINGS
      8. 7TH HEAVEN
      9. SOFA BACK
      10. TRIAL BY FIRE
      11. BLACK NOISE
      12. SURFACE TO AIR

DISC TWO: DVD (NTSC – REGION 0)
      1. PLANET VEGA
      2. PHASORS ON STUN
      3. ONE O’CLOCK TOMORROW
      4. JOURNEY
      5. SLAUGHTER IN ROBOT VILLAGE
      6. ALDEBARAN
      7. SHAPES OF THINGS
      8. 7TH HEAVEN
      9. SOFA BACK
      10. TRIAL BY FIRE
      11. BLACK NOISE
      12. SURFACE TO AIR

--

#7217325  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

November sees the release of this nine-disc Moody Blues box set that brings together, for the first time, remastered editions of all the band’s Polydor-era albums, spanning the period 1986 to 1992.

The six CDs and two DVD package includes 17 bonus tracks (11 are previously unreleased) and a concert recording from July 1986 (from Cleveland, Ohio) which has also never before been issued. The September 1992 Red Rocks concert with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra is also featured, fully remastered.

The DVDs contain the newly remastered and long unavailable Night at Red Rocks concert plus the fan club-only documentary The Other Side of Red Rocks.

A 64-page hardbound book is included along with a seven-inch blue vinyl single of Al Fin Voy A Encontrate, which for the non cunning linguists amongst us is the rare Spanish version of I Know You’re Out There Somewhere

The Polydor Years 1986-1992 is released on 24 November 2014.

Track listing

CD One: “The Other Side of Life” Originally released as Polydor 829 179-1 in May 1986
      1. Your Wildest Dreams
      2. Talkin’ Talkin’
      3. Rock n’ Roll Over You
      4. I Just Don’t Care
      5. Running Out of Love
      6. The Other Side of Life
      7. The Spirit
      8. Slings and Arrows
      9. It may Be a Fire
      Bonus tracks:
      10. Your Wildest Dreams (single version) Released as Polydor POSP 787 in April 1986 – Previously unreleased on CD
      11. The Other Side of Life (single edit)
      12. Nights in White Satin (live – recorded at Wembley Arena in 1984) A & B sides of single – Released as Polydor POSP 830 in August 1986 Previously unreleased on CD
      13. I’m Just a Singer in a Rock and Roll Band (live: recorded Wembley Arena 1984) Previously unreleased
      14. Rock n’ Roll Over You (live) Taken from the “I Know You’re Out There Somewhere” CD EP – Released as Polydor 887 600-2 in May 1988
      15. The Other Side of Life (live) B-side of 12” single – Released as Polydor PZ 27 in October 1988 Previously unreleased on CD

CD Two: “The Other Side of Life” tour The Blossom Music Centre, Cleveland 8th July 1986
      Previously unreleased
      1. Gemini Dream
      2. The Voice
      3. Tuesday Afternoon
      4. Your Wildest Dreams
      5. Isn’t Life Strange
      6. The Story in Your Eyes
      7. It May Be a Fire
      8. Veteran Cosmic Rocker
      9. I’m Just a Singer (in a Rock and Roll Band)
      10. Nights in White Satin
      11. Legend of a Mind
      12. Question

CD Three: “Sur La Mer” Originally released as Polydor 835 756-2 in May 1988
      1. I Know You’re Out There Somewhere
      2. Want to Be With You
      3. River of Endless Love
      4. No More Lies
      5. Here Comes the Weekend
      6. Vintage Wine
      7. Breaking Point
      8. Miracle
      9. Love is on the Run
      10. Deep
      Bonus tracks:
      11. I Know You’re Out There Somewhere (single edit) Taken from the “I Know You’re Out There Somewhere” CD EP Released as Polydor 887 600-2 in May 1988
      12. No More Lies (radio edit) A-sides of single – Released as Polydor PZ 27 in October 1988 Previously unreleased on CD
      13. Question (1989 version)
      14. Isn’t Life Strange (1989 version) Taken from the album “The Moody Blues Greatest Hits” Released as PolyGram 840 659-2 in 1989
      15. Al Fin Voy A Encontrate (“I Know You’re Out There Somewhere” Spanish version) A-side of single – Released in the USA in November 1988 Previously unreleased on CD

CD Four: “Keys to the Kingdom” Originally released as Polydor 849 433-2 in June 1991
      1. Say it With Love
      2. Bless the Wings (That Bring You Back)
      3. Is This Heaven?
      4. Say What You Mean (Part One and Two)
      5. Lean on Me (Tonight)
      6. Hope and Pray
      7. Shadows on the Wall
      8. Once is Enough
      9. Celtic Sonet
      10. Magic
      11. Never Blame the Rainbows for the Rain
      Bonus tracks:
      12. Bless the Wings (That Bring You Back) US Radio Remix – Previously unreleased
      13. Highway B-side of single – Released as Polydor PZ 153 in 1991
      14. Forever Autumn
      15. Say it With Love
      16. Bless the Wings (That Bring You Back)
      17. Never Blame the Rainbows for the Rain BBC Radio One acoustic session – 1991 Previously unreleased

CD Five: “A Night at Red Rocks – with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra” Part One
      1. Overture
      2. Late Lament
      3. Tuesday Afternoon
      4. For My Lady
      5. Bless the Wings (That Bring You Back)
      6. Emily’s Song
      7. New Horizons
      8. Lean on Me (Tonight)
      9. Voices in the Sky
      10. Lovely to See You
      11. Gemini Dream
      12. I Know You’re Out There Somewhere
      13. The Voice

CD Six: “A Night at Red Rocks – with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra” Part Two
      1. Say it With Love
      2. The Story in Your Eyes
      3. Your Wildest Dreams
      4. Isn’t Life Strange
      5. The Other Side of Life
      6. I’m Just a Singer (in a Rock and Roll Band)
      7. Nights in White Satin
      8. Legend of a Mind
      9. Question
      10. Ride My See Saw

Disc Seven – DVD: “A Night at Red Rocks – with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra”
      1. Overture (Excerpts)
      2. Late Lament
      3. Tuesday Afternoon
      4 . For My Lady
      5. New Horizons
      6. Lean on Me (Tonight)
      7. Lovely to See You
      8. Gemini Dream
      9. I Know You’re Out There Somewhere
      10. The Voice
      11. The Story in Your Eyes
      12. Say it With Love
      13. Your Wildest Dreams
      14. Isn’t Life Strange
      15. The Other Side of Life
      16. I’m Just a Singer (in a Rock and Roll Band)
      17. Nights in White Satin
      18. Question
      19. Ride My See Saw

Disc Eight – DVD: “The Other Side of Red Rocks” Documentary about the Red Rocks Concert
      VINYL SINGLE:
      Blue vinyl 45 rpm single of “Al Fin Voy A Encontrate” and (“I Know You’re Out There Somewhere” Rare Spanish version)

Quelle: SuperDeluxeEdition

--

#7217327  | PERMALINK

mc-weissbier
      Elwetritschesammler

FlashBackMagazineDas kann verraten werden sobald die UMG die Details, gerade TrackList, offiziell herausrückt ;-)

Sicher aber dabei: B-Sides, 12″Versionen und Live-Aufnahmen.

6-disc super deluxe editon box set

--

It's only Rock'n Roll but I like it ---------------------------------------- Wenn die Sonne der Diskussions-Kultur niedrig steht, werfen selbst Zwerge einen langen Schatten. ---------------------------------------- Mein Konzertarchiv @ SONGKICK
      #7217329  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

MC Weissbier6-disc super deluxe editon box set

Enttäuschend … eine völlig unbrauchbare CD mit Edited Versions und kein komplettes Konzert … :roll:

--

#7217331  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

Universal Music will reissue The Jam‘s fourth album Setting Sons as a 3CD+DVD super deluxe box set in November.

The 1979 album is remastered from the original analogue tapes and the first disc adds single edits and B-sides.

Amongst the 22-tracks on the second audio disc are 14 previously unreleased demos and alternates, along with 4 tracks from the 1979 John Peel session.

CD 3 brings Live in Brighton 1979, a live performance that has never been previously issued. The 20-song set features Setting Sons in almost its entirety.

The fourth and final disc in this Setting Sons box is a DVD that provides all the promo videos along with TV appearances including six Top Of The Pops performances.

The discs come in a 72-page hardcover book with the usual selection of photos and images of period memorabilia. New interviews and essays also features. Prints and replica tour brochure and fan club magazine are also included and the book and contents reside in a outer slipcase.

This Setting Sons box will be released on 17 November 2014.

TrackList:

Disc 1
      01 Girl On The Phone 2:57
      02 Thick As Thieves 3:40
      03 Private Hell 3:51
      04 Little Boy Soldiers 3:33
      05 Wasteland 2:52
      06 Burning Sky 3:32
      07 Smithers-Jones (Album Version) 3:00
      08 Saturday’s Kids 2:53
      09 The Eton Rifles (Album Version) 3:59
      10 Heatwave 2:24
      11 Strange Town 3:48
      12 The Butterfly Collector 3:05
      13 When You’re Young 3:12
      14 Smithers-Jones (Single Version) 2:57
      15 The Eton Rifles (Single Edit) 3:28
      16 See-Saw 2:35
      17 Going Underground 2:53
      18 The Dreams Of Children 3:02

Disc 2
      01 Strange Town (Alternative Take) 4:11
      02 When You’re Young (Alternative Take) 3:16
      03 The Eton Rifles (Demo Version) 3:26
      04 See-Saw (Demo Version) 2:33
      05 Girl On The Phone (Demo Version) 3:02
      06 Thick As Thieves (Demo Version) 4:04
      07 Private Hell (Demo Version) 3:48
      08 Little Boy Soldiers (Demo Version) 2:51
      09 Wasteland (Demo Version) 2:41
      10 Burning Sky (Band Demo Version) 3:23
      11 Simon (Demo Version) 3:28
      12 Strange Town (Demo Version) 3:23
      13 The Butterfly Collector (Demo Version) 3:06
      14 Burning Sky (Demo Version) 3:39
      15 When You’re Young (Demo Version) 2:49
      16 Best Of Both Worlds (Remixed Demo Version) 2:03
      17 Along The Grove (Demo Version) 2:15
      18 The Eton Rifles (Band Demo Version) 3:29
      19 Thick As Thieves (Peel Session, London / 1979) 3:50
      20 Eton Rifles (Peel Session, London / 1979) 3:42
      21 Saturday’s Kids (Peel Session, London / 1979) 2:50
      22 When You’re Young (Peel Session, London / 1979) 3:15

Disc 3
      01 Introduction / Girl On The Phone (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 3:21
      02 To Be Someone (Didn’t We Have A Nice Time) (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 2:15
      03 It’s Too Bad (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 3:16
      04 Burning Sky (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 3:27
      05 Away From The Numbers (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 4:03
      06 Smithers-Jones (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 3:22
      07 Little Boy Soldiers (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 3:24
      08 Strange Town (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 4:14
      09 Mr. Clean (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 3:46
      10 The Butterfly Collector / Private Hell (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 7:12
      11 Thick As Thieves (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 4:17
      12 When You’re Young (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 3:37
      13 Eton Rifles (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 4:13
      14 Down In The Tube Station At Midnight (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 4:39
      15 Saturday’s Kids (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 3:11
      16 All Mod Cons (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 1:22
      17 David Watts (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 4:30
      18 The Modern World (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 2:17
      19 Heat Wave (Live At The Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 1:33
      20 ‘A’ Bomb In Wardour Street (Live / Brighton Centre, UK / 1979) 3:37

Disc 4 (DVD)
      01 Strange Town 4:20
      02 Butterfly Collector 3:55
      03 When You’re Young 3:30
      04 Going Underground 3:20
      05 The Dreams Of Children 3:02
      06 Strange Town (BBC Top Of The Pops, London / March 1979) 3:40
      07 Strange Town (BBC Top Of The Pops, London / April 1979) 3:51
      08 When You’re Young (BBC Top Of The Pops, London / 1979) 2:20
      09 The Eton Rifles (BBC Top Of The Pops, London / 1st November 1979) 2:40
      10 The Eton Rifles (BBC Top Of The Pops, London / 15th November 1979) 2:36
      11 Going Underground (BBC Top Of The Pops, London / March 1980) 2:54
      12 The Eton Rifles (BBC Something Else / 1979) 3:44
      13 When You’re Young (BBC Something Else / 1979)

Quelle: SuperDeluxeEdition

--

#7217333  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

Dieses Jahr scheint es zu klappen, da jetzt auch offizielles Announcement mit VÖ für den 07.November in DE:

Universal Music are proud to announce the next stage of KISS‘ 40th anniversary celebrations, with the release of a Deluxe Edition of the 1977 U.S. platinum album, Love Gun, on 2CD and digital formats.

The band’s sixth studio recording, Love Gun was the first album to feature lead vocal performances from all four original band members, and the last studio album with the original KISS line-up. Love Gun has since gone on to sell more than four million copies worldwide.

The 2CD / digital edition includes the complete original album re-mastered on the first disc, featuring such classics as the title track ‚Plaster Caster‘, the song inspired by Cynthia Plaster Caster, the groupie famous for taking casts of rock star genitalia; ‚Shock Me‘, written about Ace Frehley suffering an electric shock during a concert in Lakeland, Florida; ‚Christine Sixteen‘, and ‚Then She Kissed Me‘, the band’s cheeky, gender-switching cover of the Crystals‘ 1963 hit penned by Jeff Barry, Ellie Greenwich and Phil Spector.

The second disc is made up of rare, previously unreleased Love Gun demos of ‚Plaster Caster‘, ‚Then She Kissed Me‘, ‚Tomorrow and Tonight‘ and ‚Much Too Soon‘. Also, the first four lines of the demo ‚I Know Who You Are‘ eventually evolved and became the song ‚Living In Sin‘. A glimpse into Paul Stanley’s creative process is demonstrated in ‚Love Gun (Teaching Demo)‘ with Stanley talking through the various chords of the song after writing the song with the next version ‚ ‚Love Guun (Demo)‘ ‚ being the complete demo performance. ‚Reputation‘, the only previously released demo, was originally included on this year’s KISS 40 compilation.

Also included is a 1977 interview with Gene Simmons, as well as three never-before-available live tracks from the KISS show at the Capitol Centre, Landover in Maryland U.S.A. from December 20, 1977 ‚ ‚Love Gun‘, ‚Christine Sixteen‘ and ‚Shock Me‘. The package also includes liner notes written by Def Leppard’s Joe Elliott, currently on tour with KISS.

CD ONE – Original Album:
      1. I Stole Your Love
      2. Christine Sixteen
      3. Got Love For Sale
      4. Shock Me
      5. Tomorrow And Tonight
      6. Love Gun
      7. Hooligan
      8. Almost Human
      9. Plaster Caster
      10. Then She Kissed Me

CD TWO – Demos, Interview & Live:
      1. Much Too Soon (Demo)
      2. Plaster Caster (Demo)
      3. Reputation (Demo)
      4. Love Gun (Teaching Demo)
      5. Love Gun (Demo)
      6. Gene Simmons Interview (1977)
      7. Tomorrow And Tonight (Demo)
      8. I Know Who You Are (Demo)
      9. Love Gun (Live in Largo, MD 1977)
      10. Christine Sixteen (Live in Largo, MD 1977)
      11. Shock Me (Live in Largo, MD 1977)

Aus persönlicher Sicht vom Bonusmaterial her leider enttäuschend :roll:

--

#7217335  | PERMALINK

mekon

The Go-Betweens : „G Stands For Go-Betweens“ Volume 1 Box Set
      19. Januar 2015, Domino Records

(4) four vinyl LPs, including their first three studio albums and a compilation of their first five non-LP
      singles
      • (4) four compact discs of of rare, hard-to-find and unreleased demos, recordings, radio sessions and a
      complete live concert radio broadcast from 1982
      • (1) one 112-page book featuring a trove of archival photos and extensive historical liner notes from
      founding member Robert Forster, along with additional pieces from guest essayists, fans and contemporaries.
      • (1) one silkscreen reproduction of the promotional poster for their debut single, “Lee Remick”.
      • (1) one reproduction of the very first Go-Betweens press release from their own Able Label.
      • all encased in hard “clamshell” box with gold debossing.
      • first 600 orders worldwide get a book from Grant McLennan’s personal library and signed bookmark from Robert Forster THE BOOKS HAVE NOW SOLD THROUGH AND ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
      • box set comes with complimentary 24 bit WAV or 320 kbps downloads of the remastered LPs.

LP #1 The First Five Singles
      side A: Lee Remick
      People Say
      I Need Two Heads
      Your Turn, My Turn
      Hammer The Hammer
      side B: Karen
      Don’t Let Him Come Back
      Stop Before You Say It
      World Weary
      By Chance

LP #2 Send Me A Lullaby
      side A: Your Turn, My Turn
      One Thing Can Hold Us
      People Know
      The Girls Have Moved
      Midnight To Neon
      Eight Pictures
      side B: Careless
      All About Strength
      Ride
      Hold Your Horses
      Arrow In A Bow
      It Could Be Anyone

LP #3 Before Hollywood
      side A: A Bad Debt Follows You
      Two Steps Step Out
      Before Hollywood
      Dusty In Here
      Ask
      side B: Cattle And Cane
      By Chance
      As Long As That
      On My Block
      That Way

LP #4 Spring Hill Fair
      side A: Bachelor Kisses
      Five Words
      The Old Way Out
      You’ve Never Lived
      Part Company
      side B: Slow Slow Music
      Draining The Pool For You
      River Of Money
      Unkind And Unwise
      Man O’Sand To Girl O’Sea

CD #1 Life As Sweet As Lemonade
      Rarities Volume One: 1978-79
      I Want To Be Today
      The Sound Of Rain
      People Say
      Don’t Let Him Come Back
      Long Lonely Day
      Day For Night
      Love Wasn’t Made For You And Me
      Just Hang On
      Summer’s Melting My Mind
      Obsession With You
      The Night
      Rare Victory
      Big Sleeping City
      Beachcomber
      The Missing One
      I Am An Architect
      8 Pictures
      The Green Light Don’t Mean Go
      Cold Flame (It Burns)
      Help Or Something
      Only Sinners Care
      Lies

CD #2 Skeletons That Cry
      Rarities Volume Two: 1980-81
      Don’t Let Him Back
      The Clowns Are In Town
      Serenade Sound
      Sunday Night
      Hope
      It Took You A Week
      Day After Tomorrow
      I Know Why
      Circle You
      I Need Two Heads
      All About Strength
      One Word
      Red Epaulettes

CD #3 Live 82
      Rarities Volume Three: Live at The Mosman Hotel April 23, 1982
      Metal And Shells
      Your Turn, My Turn
      Careless
      Distant Hands
      Hammer The Hammer
      People Know
      I Need Two Heads
      One Thing Can Hold Us
      Near The Chimney
      Undo What You Did
      By Chance
      It Could Be Anyone

CD #4 A Suicide Note To Satan
      Rarities Volume Four: 1982-84
      A Peaceful Wreck
      Heaven Says
      On My Block
      Cattle And Cane
      Hammer The Hammer
      Man O’Sand To Girl O’Sea
      Newton Told Me
      Man O’Sand To Girl O’Sea
      This Girl, Black Girl
      Emperor’s Courtesan
      Attraction
      Marco Polo Jr.
      Sweet Tasting Hours
      Part Company
      Bachelor Kisses
      The Old Way Out
      Unkind And Unwise
      Just A King In Mirrors
      Rare Breed
      Secondhand Furniture
      The Power That I Now Have
      Five Words
      For Him

--

#7217337  | PERMALINK

Anonym
      Inaktiv

Vorgestern bestellt, bin schon sehr gespannt.

--

#7217339  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

McGeadyVorgestern bestellt, bin schon sehr gespannt.

Darf ich mal neugierigerweise fragen: wo?

--

#7217341  | PERMALINK

flashbackmagazine

Universal Music will reissue 40th anniversary editions of Supertramp‘s 1974 album Crime of the Century in December, including a 3LP vinyl box set.

The original album is remastered across all formats and the two-CD deluxe edition and 3LP vinyl box adds a previously unreleased concert from London’s Hammersmith Odeon in March 1975. During this gig the band play Crime of the Century in its entirety as well as new tracks from what was their forthcoming album, Crisis . . . What Crisis? This concert has been mixed from the original tapes by Crime’s original producer Ken Scott.

The limited edition vinyl box comes with two 10 x 8 images and an eight page booklet featuring a 7,500 word essay by Phil Alexander of Mojo Magazine, featuring new interviews with many of the key players. The albums are pressed on 180gm vinyl and the box comes with a download card.

Crime of the Century is reissued on 8 December 2014.

TrackList:

LP 1 / CD1
      A1. School
      A2. Bloody Well Right
      A3. Hide In Your Shell
      A4. Asylum
      B1. Dreamer
      B2. Rudy
      B3. If Everyone Was Listening
      B4. Crime Of The Century

LP 2 / CD2
      A1. School
      A2. Bloody Well Right
      A3. Hide In Your Shell
      B1. Asylum
      B2. Sister Moonshine
      B3. Just A Normal Day

LP 3 / CD2
      A1. Another Man’s Woman
      A2. Lady
      A3. ‘A’ You’re Adorable
      A4. Dreamer
      B1. Rudy
      B2. If Everyone Was Listening
      B3. Crime Of The Century

Quelle: SuperDeluxeEditon

--

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 781 bis 795 (von insgesamt 1,826)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.