The Higher State – "Darker By The Day

Startseite Foren Die Tonträger: Aktuell und Antiquariat Aktuelle Platten The Higher State – "Darker By The Day

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor

dock

‚DARKER BY THE DAY‘ will be out in the first week of march !!

http://www.myspace.com/13oclockrecords
    http://www.myspace.com/thehigherstategaragepsych

--

Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
      Werbung
      #7005409  | PERMALINK

dock

The new album by the Higher State, Darker by the Day, hits the streets on March 3rd. I’m taking preorders for them now. If interested, give me a holler. Get Hip will also have copies of the record for sale as of that day. If you are a distributor/mailorder, get in touch with me about distributor prices.
      Here’s the details:

The long-awaited, second full-length album by the UK’s The Higher State has finally arrived! A dozen new tracks spanning the group’s wide spectrum of sound, from jangly folk punk to fuzzed out, revved up, garage psychedelia. Thoroughly dosed throughout with their infectious vocal harmonies and incisive, reflective lyrics.
      Presented in a nice, 60’s-style, tip-on jacket printed by Stoughton Printing, the new album, Darker by the Day, comes well-prepared to move your feet as well as your mind!

--

#7005411  | PERMALINK

pow-wow

Die Band kommt jetzt mit den Songs des sehr großartigen zweiten Albums für zwei Konzerte nach Deutschland. Als Augenzeuge von bislang einer guten handvoll State-gigs sage ich: nicht verbassen wer die Byrds und 13th Floor Elevators mag!

Fr. 10. 12. Hamburg, Silber (ex-Tanzhalle) + The Pounders
      Door: 20h, Start: 20.30 (!!) EXTREM-FRÜHSHOW (kein Scherz!)

Sa. 11. 12. Berlin, Bassy
      Door: 22h, Start: 23h + After-Show-Sixties-Dance-Party mit DJs Mr. Blowfish, Gregg Breth & Dynamic Don

:party::party::party::party:

--

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.