Neuigkeiten im Fernsehen

Startseite Foren Kulturgut Das TV Forum Neuigkeiten im Fernsehen

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 61 bis 75 (von insgesamt 847)
  • Autor

latho
    No pretty face

Na gut, der Sender kann auch nicht alles richtig machen… (Rome gibt’s auch nur noch für eine Season).

--

If you talk bad about country music, it's like saying bad things about my momma. Them's fightin' words.
    Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
    Werbung
    #5134885  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Sanchez’s ‚P.E.‘ plays for HBO

Will Ferrell and Adam McKay’s recently launched Gary Sanchez Prods. is expanding into television with „P.E.,“ a single-camera comedy for HBO. After a bidding frenzy among a number of broadcast and cable networks, the project landed at HBO in what sources described as one of the pay cable network’s richest development deals, with sizable penalties attached to it. Jody Hill, Ben Best and Danny McBride will write „P.E.,“ which centers on a guy who, after flaming out as a major league baseball pitcher, returns to his small Southern hometown to teach physical education at the middle school he once attended and has to make amends with all the people he turned his back on. Hill, Best and McBride wrote and starred in the indie kung fu comedy „The Foot Fist Way,“ which Hill directed. When the movie screened at the Sundance Film Festival in January, the trio was signed by CAA, the agency that also represents Ferrell.

hollywood reporter

--

#5134887  | PERMALINK

candycolouredclown

Ich frage einfach mal hier (weiß nicht, wo sonst):

Kennt jemand die Serie „American Dreams“?

Habe neulich einen Ausschnitt mit Hilary Duff gesehen, indem sie und zwei andere junge Damen „Leader Of The Pack“ sangen. Das war toll.

--

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
    #5134889  | PERMALINK

latho
    No pretty face

candycolouredclownIch frage einfach mal hier (weiß nicht, wo sonst):

Kennt jemand die Serie „American Dreams“?

Habe neulich einen Ausschnitt mit Hilary Duff gesehen, indem sie und zwei andere junge Damen „Leader Of The Pack“ sangen. Das war toll.

Die hier?

Den Auftritt kenne ich natürlich nicht, aber ob das Mandy Moores Auftritt in „The Princess Diaries“ mit „Stupid Cupid“ schlägt, weiß ich nicht.

--

If you talk bad about country music, it's like saying bad things about my momma. Them's fightin' words.
    #5134891  | PERMALINK

candycolouredclown

lathoDie hier?

Genau, habe schon viele gute Sachen darüber gelesen.

Den Auftritt kenne ich natürlich nicht,

Gibts bei youtube (natürlich).

aber ob das Mandy Moores Auftritt in „The Princess Diaries“ mit „Stupid Cupid“ schlägt, weiß ich nicht.

Den (Film) kenne ich nicht. Aber Mandy Moore mag ich ja meistens schon.

--

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
    #5134893  | PERMALINK

latho
    No pretty face

candycolouredclownGenau, habe schon viele gute Sachen darüber gelesen.

Klingt gut, ja.

candycolouredclown
    Gibts bei youtube (natürlich).

zB hier

candycolouredclown
    Den (Film) kenne ich nicht. Aber Mandy Moore mag ich ja meistens schon.

Kein Video gefunden.

--

#5134895  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

#5134897  | PERMALINK

latho
    No pretty face

Wie schreibe ich immer: ich bleibe skeptisch…

--

#5134899  | PERMALINK

latho
    No pretty face

jimmyjazzSeth Meyers to co-anchor `SNL’s `Update‘

Und Sanz, Parnell und Mitchell sind raus.

--

#5134901  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

@latho: ja, steht auch schon in „meinem“ artikel. ;-)

lathoViel erwarte ich mir von … Battlestar Galactica …

dann poste ich’s mal hier: in der aktuellen folge von the sound of young america wird u.a. ron moore, der mann hinter dem neuen b.g., interviewt.

--

#5134903  | PERMALINK

latho
    No pretty face

jimmyjazz@latho: ja, steht auch schon in „meinem“ artikel. ;-)

Als komplett überbeschäftigter Mensch nehme ich natürlich nur noch Überschriften wahr…

jimmyjazz
    dann poste ich’s mal hier: in der aktuellen folge von the sound of young america wird u.a. ron moore, der mann hinter dem neuen b.g., interviewt.

Er soll nicht Interviews geben, sondern zusehen, dass seine Serie nicht so einen Hänger wie am Anfang der zweiten Staffel hat, dann bleibt es die beste Serie im Fernsehen. Nach The Wire.

--

#5134905  | PERMALINK

scorechaser

Letterman und Co. gibt´s wohl momentan nicht im deutschen Free-TV, oder? Vielleicht irgendwo auf Premiere?

Danke!

--

"Film is a disease. And the only antidote to film is more film." - Frank Capra
    #5134907  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

leno und o’brien gibt’s auf cnbc (digital mo.-fr. ab 23:00 uhr, sonst glaube ich ab 19:00 uhr), die daily show am wochenende auf cnn (23:30 uhr, glaube ich).

--

#5134909  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

ok, ich weiß, solche online-petitionen bringen meistens nicht viel (arrested development…), aber wenn es auch nur den kleinsten funken hoffnung für ein weiterleben einer wunderbaren show gibt, sollte man doch alles in seiner macht stehende versuchen. also, würde mich freuen, wenn ein paar diese petition unterschreiben.

save lucky louie

die serie hätte es wirklich verdient, nicht nach der ersten staffel abgesetzt zu werden. hier eine mitteilung von louis ck:

Louis CKAs most of you know, my show „Lucky Louie“ has been cancelled by HBO. My initial message to fans of the show was that we are „Cancelled but not dead“. I would like to revise that and re-issue the statement under the heading „Cancelled and certainly dead. Please help.“

Last week, my plan was to try to bring HBO to another network. We had one meeting with an interested party, during which I quickly realized what a huge mistake that would be. HBO is the only place where Lucky Louie can really exist. Any other place would want a different show. So I’m asking you to help pursuade them to put it back on the air. If you want Lucky Louie to come back, please contact HBO and let them know it.

I know most of you have jobs and don’t have time for this kind of horse shit. Others of you might not even like Lucky Louie. And listen, the show wasn’t perfect. It’s an experiment and it needed more time to become as good as it could be. But I don’t think I’m sucking my very own penis when I say that Lucky Louie was very funny and showed some serious potential to get even better. We made a connection with people all over the country.

Some of the reports in the press have said that Lucky Louie had bad ratings and bad reviews. Neither is actually true. Here is our page at metacritic…

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/shows/luckylouie?q=lucky%20louie

if you actually read the reviews, they were a lot better than that site rated them as being. Especially the New York Times, the LA times and Tom Shales. All really good and thoughtful reviews from highly respected people. Sure, some people hated it. But aren’t those people, afterall, wrong? Who cares what „Wrong“ people think?

As far as the ratings, we actually did very well, especially considering that HBO did not promote the show hardly at all. I am not complaining about that by any means. I was happy that they let it grow on it’s own, because we got to show that our audience was growing based on the show’s merits. The fact is that our ratings increased steadily for several weeks in a row and our cumulitive ratings (tallying up all the times each episode aired during the week) were even higher than deadwood. We certainly did better than most HBO series have in their first year and when „The Wire“ went on the air this season, with much critical acclaim and an already existing core audience, they got about the same ammount of viewers as us.

So people were watching Lucky Louie. More people every week.

Why did they pull the plug? I don’t know. I really don’t.
    Our show is very different from what they’re used to. It’s a populist show, not a museam piece. Just the way the show looks is a huge departure from what they’ve succeeded with in the past. But it was working. So I don’t know.

Up until the very end, I got very generous and kind support from everyone there. That’s one reason I want to go back. I’ve never worked with any people that were so focused on the quality of a show. They let Lucky Louie be what it was. I’m extremely grateful to have gotten the opportunity that i did, to have the show on for twelve episodes. amazing. I am hesitant to ask for more on my own behalf. But everywhere I go people tell me how much they love the show. Couples come up to me on the street in every City in America (i’m on tour right now) to tell me that they watch Lucky Louie together and that it’s the only thing they both laugh at.

If you go on Youtube and search our show, you’ll find there are about 60 clips of Lucky Louie on there, posted by random fans, and they’ve all been watched tens of thousands of times. If you go on Youtube and search under „Men Behaving Badly“ there are zero clips.

Our show was funny, compelling, original and worth having on television.

So what can you do?

well, someone, I don’t know who, created a myspace page here…

http://www.myspace.com/saveluckylouie

There is also an online petition here…

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?louisck

you can also go to the hbo.com Lucky Louie message board here…

http://boards.hbo.com/category.jspa?categoryID=700000006

or just call HBO or write them and voice your opinion.

You know, I kind of hesitated to say all this because I guess I didn’t want to come off desperate. But I don’t care. I love the show and everyone who worked on it. I don’t want any other job in television.

I feel Lucky Louie has a huge ammount of support out there. All week I’ve been having to break the bad news to people that it’s gone and they are so bummed, it breaks my heart. The guy at airpot security at LAX, the guy in front of some hotel in Cleveland, three people tonight in Austin Texas. Everywhere I go people love the show and they want it back. People I don’t even know started this petition and all this other stuff. So fuck it. I’m here and I’m asking. Help save Lucky Louie if you feel like it.

thanks for your time.

LCK

http://www.louisck.com

--

#5134911  | PERMALINK

latho
    No pretty face

jimmyjazzok, ich weiß, solche online-petitionen bringen meistens nicht viel (arrested development…), aber wenn es auch nur den kleinsten funken hoffnung für ein weiterleben einer wunderbaren show gibt, sollte man doch alles in seiner macht stehende versuchen. also, würde mich freuen, wenn ein paar diese petition unterschreiben.

save lucky louie

die serie hätte es wirklich verdient, nicht nach der ersten staffel abgesetzt zu werden. hier eine mitteilung von louis ck:

Mit meiner waren es gerade mal 4600 und ein paar Zerquetschte…

--

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 61 bis 75 (von insgesamt 847)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.