Record Collector

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 91 bis 93 (von insgesamt 93)
  • Autor

marbeck
    Keine Lust, mir etwas auszudenken

midnight moverHüsch. Steht da irgendwas drin, dass Du nicht schon wusstest?

Keine Ahnung. Gerade zufällig am Bahnhofskiosk gesehen und gekauft, aber noch nicht gelesen.

--

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best --- Dienstags und donnerstags, ab 20 Uhr, samstags ab 20.30 Uhr: Radio StoneFM
    Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
      Werbung
      #11502989  | PERMALINK

marbeck

Paul Weller Special
      RC Special – Paul Weller

Record Collector Presents… Paul Weller provides fans of the ever-changing singer-songwriter a comprehensive guide to collecting his impressive back catalogue. Featuring an exclusive rummage through Paul’s record collection with the man himself; new pieces on his classic albums, from The Jam to The Style Council right up to the present day; features on the most sought-after records from throughout his career; a behind the scenes look at About The Young, the upcoming exhibition of memorabilia from his days with The Jam; Pete Paphides on what Weller means to him; a glimpse at the collections from some of the most dedicated collectors out there; a meticulously put-together, career-spanning discography; classic features from the RC archive and plenty more.

Available for pre-order: 10 June

Release date: 24 June

Pre-orders dispatched: 22 June

Price (11.19 GBP) includes P&P.

--

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best --- Dienstags und donnerstags, ab 20 Uhr, samstags ab 20.30 Uhr: Radio StoneFM
      #11503005  | PERMALINK

marbeck

doppelt

zuletzt geändert von marbeck

--

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 91 bis 93 (von insgesamt 93)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.