Paul Weller

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 14,986 bis 15,000 (von insgesamt 15,001)
  • Autor

marbeck
    Keine Lust, mir etwas auszudenken

Paul Jones and Friends

G Live, Guildford, Surrey, UK

7 January 2020

Set One

Paul Jones

01. All I Seem To Have is Tears

Band

02. Intro >Iko Iko

Mike Farris

03. Drive On

04. Let Me Love You Baby

05. Keep On

06. Swing

Rod Argent and Colin Blunstone

07. Say You Don’t Mind

08. I Don’t Believe In Miracles

09. Time Of The Season

10. Hold Your Head Up

11. She’s Not There

Set Two

Paul Jones

01. I’m Your Kingpin

Band

02. People Say

Madeline Bell

03. I’m Going to Make You Love Me

04. Every Day I Have The Blues

05. The Blues And Me

06. Melting Pot

07. Keep Me In Your Dreams

Paul Weller

08. Knock on Wood – with Andy Fairweather Low

09. Things Get Better – with Andy Fairweather Low

10. I’ve Never Found Me A Girl (To Love Me Like You Do)

11. Pretty Flamingo – with Paul Jones

Andy Fairweather Low and Dave Bronze

12. Intro

13. Wide Eyed And Legless

14. Bend Me, Shape Me

15. (If Paradise Is) Half As Nice

16. Will The Circle Be Unbroken

All

17. If You Gotta Go, Go Now

Paul Jones – vocal, harmonica

Band:

Paddy Milner – keyboards, vocal

Scott McKeon – guitar

Evan Jenkins Drums

Rex Horan – bass

Andy Ross – saxophone

George Ross ? – trumpet

Winston Rollins – trombone

Mike Farris – guitar, vocal

Rod Argent – keyboard, vocal

Colin Blunstone – vocal

Madeline Bell – vocal

Paul Weller – guitar, vocal

Andy Fairweather Low – guitar, vocal

Dave Bronze – bass, vocal

Es gibt eine Audience-Recording auf Dimeadozen. Hat jemand Interesse und die Möglichkeit, diese runterzuladen? Bitte PN.

--

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best --- Dienstags und donnerstags, ab 20 Uhr, samstags ab 20.30 Uhr: Radio StoneFM
    Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
    Werbung
    #10969527  | PERMALINK

marbeck

j-wWow, wir sind auf Seite 999 des Weller-Threads! Wer wird die Ehre haben, die 1.000ste Seite zu eröffnen?

Erledigt. ;-)

--

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best --- Dienstags und donnerstags, ab 20 Uhr, samstags ab 20.30 Uhr: Radio StoneFM
    #10969637  | PERMALINK

stormy-monday

marbeck  Andy Fairweather Low

Darf ich dezent auf diese kleine Tournee im April hinweisen? Lohnt sich!

Friday 10th Witham Public Halls  –  Rescheduled  Big Band
    Sunday 12th New Theatre, Cardiff – Big Band
    Monday 13th The Palace Theatre, Southend  –  Rescheduled Big Band
    Wednesday 15th Downtown Blues Club, Hamburg
    Thursday 16th Venue De Singer Rijkevorsel
    Friday 17th Culturpodium Borderij, Zoetermeer
    Saturday 18th The Blues Garage, Isernhagen
    Tuesday 21st Burger Bahnhof, Wuppertal
    Wednesday 22nd Bahnhof, Bad Salzsuflen
    Friday 24th Hirsch, Metzingen
    Saturday 25th Bastion, Kirchheim

--

Businessmen, drink my wine!
    #10970201  | PERMALINK

k-o-r-r

marbeck

j-wWow, wir sind auf Seite 999 des Weller-Threads! Wer wird die Ehre haben, die 1.000ste Seite zu eröffnen?

Erledigt.

Ich habe mich extra mit weiteren Posts zurückgehalten, um Dir diese Ehre zu geben… B-)

zuletzt geändert von k-o-r-r

--

#10970481  | PERMALINK

k-o-r-r

marbeckIn Another Room 7″ EP by Paul Weller In Another Room is a four track 7″ EP by very special guest, Paul Weller. On Ghost Box, Weller finds the perfect home to explore his interest in experimental tape music and early electronics. The four tracks here though are more than just experiments and build a subtly melancholic atmosphere from field recordings and melodic instrumental fragments. Previews and pre-orders available in December, released late January 2020.

Habe es leider verpasst, die Single zu bestellen. Limitiert auf 440 Stück, ausverkauft und bei EBAY geht der Preis schon durch die Decke… :cry:

--

#10970533  | PERMALINK

j-w
    maximum rhythm & blues

k-o-r-r

marbeckIn Another Room 7″ EP by Paul Weller In Another Room is a four track 7″ EP by very special guest, Paul Weller. On Ghost Box, Weller finds the perfect home to explore his interest in experimental tape music and early electronics. The four tracks here though are more than just experiments and build a subtly melancholic atmosphere from field recordings and melodic instrumental fragments. Previews and pre-orders available in December, released late January 2020.

Habe es leider verpasst, die Single zu bestellen. Limitiert auf 440 Stück, ausverkauft und bei EBAY geht der Preis schon durch die Decke…

Ich auch. Drauf geschissen. Happy Page 1,000!

--

Staring at a grey sky, try to paint it blue - Teenage Blue
    #10971051  | PERMALINK

marbeck

Mist. Habe auch das pre order vergessen.

--

#10972427  | PERMALINK

liam1994

Same here. Der Komplettist in mir ärgert sich. Musikalisch ist diese Lücke in der Sammlung verschmerzbar. Da fände ich den Mitschnitt von „Paul Jones & Friends“ interessanter.

--

Nie mehr Zweite Liga!!!
    #10972921  | PERMALINK

start

marbeckPaul Jones and Friends G Live, Guildford, Surrey, UK 7 January 2020 […]
    Es gibt eine Audience-Recording auf Dimeadozen. Hat jemand Interesse und die Möglichkeit, diese runterzuladen? Bitte PN.

Link ist ab sofort auf Wellargh!
    :bye:

--

#10973527  | PERMALINK

k-o-r-r

k-o-r-r

Habe es leider verpasst, die Single zu bestellen. Limitiert auf 440 Stück, ausverkauft und bei EBAY geht der Preis schon durch die Decke…

Die Preise bei EBAY UK gehen Richtung 50 GBP und mehr. Ich hätte die Single gerne wegen des schönen Cover gehabt.
    Hier findet ihr mehr Bilder von der Hülle:

https://www.nervejam.com/2020/01/in-another-room-ep-by-paul-weller-pre-orders-open-now/

Keep on rockin‘

zuletzt geändert von k-o-r-r

--

#10973587  | PERMALINK

august-ramone
    Ich habe fertig!

Danke für den vielen Input auf diesen 1000 Seiten!

#10975961  | PERMALINK

marbeck

Heute im Bahnhof gekauft:

https://www.mojo4music.com/articles/available-now-mojos-two-deluxe-paul-weller-specials

Available now: MOJO’s two deluxe Paul Weller specials

The Mod Father. The finest writers. The full story.
    By MOJO Staff
    December 19, 2019

The two volumes of the MOJO Collectors’ Series on Paul Weller are available now, bringing together the finest writing on PAUL WELLER, legendary British solo artist and leader of The Jam and The Style Council.

MOJO The Collectors’ Series: PAUL WELLER Modern Classics 1991-2019 – order it here – is full of insightful features and classic interviews, plus dozens of rare and iconic photographs. This second deluxe 132-page magazine focuses on Paul Weller’s mercurial solo years, beginning with his return to playing small venues when the record industry turned its back on him in the early ’90s, to his hard-fought comeback in the Britpop years which saw him top the charts again with the peerless albums Wildwood, Stanley Road and Heavy Soul, and then beyond to his present phase as restless, 60-something musical adventurer.

The in-depth features include an account of Paul’s bold decision to strap on a guitar again in 1991 and try to re-establish himself as a successful rock musician, to a fascinating fly-on-the-wall report of his Japan ’94 tour and several boozy encounters with the singer in the early 2000s when he was coming to terms with middle-age and his second experience of fame. The magazine ends with the highly personal interview he gave to MOJO last year.

This magazine’s predecessor, MODERN CLASSICS 1958-1990, is also available. It looks in detail at Weller’s formative years with The Jam and The Style Council, and which comes in a special wallet with room for both volumes, is still available to order from greatmagazines.co.uk/weller.

--

#10976327  | PERMALINK

marbeck

Inhaltsangabe zur vorletzten Ausgabe von Mojo (Februar!) mit Liam auf dem Cover:

MOJO February 2020

In this issue of Mojo:

Liam Gallagher’s rollercoaster ride from Oasis hero to label-less zero to solo vindication has been unpredictable, exhilarating, occasionally unedifying. What’s he learned? “I’ve been good to rock’n’roll,” he tells MOJO. Also in the issue: a seasonal CD of winter music to warm the cockles or thrill with chills, starring Fleet Foxes, Sam Lee, Galaxie 500, Blind Willie McTell and more. Play it while reading the story of Johnny Cash’s rebirth behind cold prison walls; Ronnie Wood’s return from oblivion; the sunshine and shadows of Cass Elliott’s California dream. Plus: The Undertones, Throwing Muses, Holland-Dozier-Holland, Paul Weller’s new moves, Zappa’s Hot Rats, The Cure, Dave Clark, Gang Starr, Sleater-Kinney and the latest on Peter Jackson’s Let It Be doc.

Hat die jemand und kann den Weller-Content posten?

--

#10976347  | PERMALINK

marbeck

https://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/collectors-series-paul-weller-bundle

Hier kann man beide Ausgaben der Collectors series bestellen, 21,46 Euro einschließlich p&p.

--

#10978103  | PERMALINK

marbeck

We are thrilled to announce that Paul will be performing acoustically as a very special guest of @stereophonics in support of @TeenageCancer at @RoyalAlbertHall in March! Tickets go on sale this Friday at 9:30am! http://teenagecancertrust.org/gigs #TeenageCancerGigs

--

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 14,986 bis 15,000 (von insgesamt 15,001)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.