Unterstützung für Musiker und Musiklabels – Einkommensverluste durch Corona

Startseite Foren Die Tonträger: Aktuell und Antiquariat Sympathy For The Record Industry: Die Labelkunde Unterstützung für Musiker und Musiklabels – Einkommensverluste durch Corona

Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen - 1 bis 9 (von insgesamt 9)
  • Autor

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Die Hilferufe von Musikern und Labels, die vor dem finanziellen Ruin stehen, werden leider lauter.

Die für viele noch einzige verlässliche Einnahmequelle, die Live Konzerte, brechen weg!

Machen wir uns nichts vor, der Virus wird nicht in vier Wochen vorüber sein. Realistische Einschätzungen von Pandemie Experten und Virologen sprechen von bis zu drei aufeinanderfolgenden Wellen. Von der ersten Welle haben wir demnach noch nicht den Höhepunkt erreicht.

Wie dem auch sei, hier geht es um finanziellen Support; Bitte keine Diskussionen zum Ausbruch, Verlauf des Virus etc.; Ziel ist es, posts oder Spendenaufrufe von Musikern zu veröffentlichen, die aufgrund der aktuellen Situation in Not geraten sind. Willkommen sind auch jegliche andere Form der finanziellen Unterstützung zu posten.

Den Anfang macht das New Yorker Moonjune Label…

Moonjune Records:

Das tolle ein Mann betriebene Label, steht vor dem Aus. Es finanziert sich ausschließlich durch das Hauptstandbein des Gründers, Leonardo Pavkovic, nämlich seine Booking Agentur:

MoonJune Music (Bookings & Management) is my main business; MoonJune Records barely pays its own expenses on a good month. Indeed, the income I derive from MoonJune Music is what allows MoonJune Records to continue as a functional business entity.

With the recent development and spread of the Corona Virus now having reached ‚worldwide pandemic‘ proportions, MoonJune Music has been profoundly impacted. Numerous shows – and entire tours – have been cancelled; some of them, suddenly: without warning, after numerous travel and tour-related expenses had already been dispersed, and for which no subsequent payouts or paybacks / refunds could be realized.

2020 was a year that started with great promise. It was slated to be my best year in at least the last decade – with a multitude of shows contracted (and others with contracts pending) on five continents. But, my friends, the month of February, spilling over into March, have been devastating to MoonJune. I’ve suffered the worst setbacks in 20 years of my doing this.

Loss of cash flow and income is not hitting only my company, but most of the artists on my booking roster, also, Without these bookings, I am unable to subsidize my indy record label.

<div align=“justify“>MOONJUNE SPECIAL OFFERS:

1) 100th MOONJUNE RECORDS RELEASE SPECIAL: </div>
    <div align=“justify“>19 CDs FOR $100 (+ shipping and handling)

Once we receive payment for this deal (19 physical CD’s), you will be sent an e-mail with an <u>attached Excel file</u> — with the list of selected and featured CDs from the MoonJune Records‚ catalog, and many others from associated artists promoted by my label. No worries, there are a lot of CDs to choose from, over 70! Just e-mail me back the list of chosen CDs: noanoamusic@moonjune.com If you need help, I will do it for You; but make sure you list albums already in your collection, and I will help you fill in the gaps.

Link to purchase this specially priced package:
    https://moonjunerecords.bandcamp.com/merch/100th-moonjune-records-special-19-cds-for-100-shipping-and-handling

2) 100th MOONJUNE RECORDS RELEASE SPECIAL: </div>
    <div align=“justify“>19 DOWNLOAD ALBUMS FOR $100

„19“ represents 19 years of MoonJune Records, and „100“ represents our milestone 100th release on the label. You can choose any 19 digital album available on the MoonJune Records‚ BandCamp page. Once You make selection, please e-mail us Your desired list: noanoamusic@moonjune.com and download codes will be sent to You in 24-48hrs max. If you need help, I will do it for You; but make sure you list albums already in your collection, and I will help you fill in the gap.

Link to purchase this specially priced package:
    https://moonjunerecords.bandcamp.com/merch/100th-moonjune-records-special-19-downloads-for-100

3) MOONJUNE RECORDS YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION: $100

By contributing $100, you become a „MoonJunista VIP„. You are directly supporting MoonJune Records, and in embracing such a role, you’ll receive ALL of the upcoming MoonJune Records and MoonJune-related releases in digital format! Realistically, VIP’s should expect 15-18 or more releases annually, and that’s a killer deal! (CDs and LPs are not included in the subscription package.)

As an added bonus to subscribers, an automatic discount of 25% will be applied to all merchandise purchases offered through MoonJune’s BandCamp site (CDs, LPs, t-shirts, books, etc). This VIP membership also gets you <u>automatic downloads of 33 digital albums</u>: samplers, compilations and several selected albums from the MoonJune’s BandCamp – including MoonJune Records’ releases, as well some non-label releases promoted by MoonJune through our BandCamp page.

You can find which 30 digital albums are included in this offer in this link:
    https://moonjunerecords.bandcamp.com/subscribe</div>

--

Highlights von Rolling-Stone.de
    Werbung
    #11037631  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Markus Reuter

Schüler von Robert Fripp, versierter Musiker, Produzent, Touch Guitar Maker, u.a. „Stick Man“ oder „The Crimson Projekct“) bittet um Unterstützung:

Hier ein Aufruf des Künstlerkonsortiums iapetus Media:

Support Markus in difficult times. Read the full story here: http://www.gofundme.com/f/loss-of-earnings-january-july-2020

--

#11037643  | PERMALINK

august-ramone
    Ich habe fertig!

Ich werde wenn es Zeit wird lokal Künstler und Veranstalter unterstützen. Von der Rückgabe bereits erworbener Tickets sehe ich ab.

--

http://www.radiostonefm.de/ Wenn es um Menschenleben geht, ist es zweitrangig, dass der Dax einbricht und das Bruttoinlandsprodukt schrumpft.
    #11037647  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

august-ramoneIch werde wenn es Zeit wird lokal Künstler und Veranstalter unterstützen. Von der Rückgabe bereits erworbener Tickets sehe ich ab.

@august-Ramona: Sehr schön! Das ist auch eine Möglichkeit!

--

#11037811  | PERMALINK

demon

august-ramone Von der Rückgabe bereits erworbener Tickets sehe ich ab.

Bei mir liegt nur eines rum, und damit halte ich es ebenso.

--

Software ist die ultimative Bürokratie.
    #11039155  | PERMALINK

nicht_vom_forum

Bandcamp reicht am 20.03. alle Umsätze direkt an die Musiker weiter und verzichtet auf seinen Anteil:
    https://daily.bandcamp.com/features/bandcamp-covid-19-fundraiser

--

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.  Reality denied comes back to haunt. Philip K. Dick
    #11041007  | PERMALINK

snowball-jackson

nicht_vom_forumBandcamp reicht am 20.03. alle Umsätze direkt an die Musiker weiter und verzichtet auf seinen Anteil:
    https://daily.bandcamp.com/features/bandcamp-covid-19-fundraiser

Großartige Aktion. Daumen hoch!

--

you can't win them all
    #11043263  | PERMALINK

gypsy-tail-wind
    Biomasse

Freitag war ich leider noch ausser Gefecht, hab aus dem Krankenhaus immerhin ein Album bestellen können …

Heute den halben Tag damit zugebracht, wegen gekaufter Tickets und Rückerstattungen E-Mails zu schreiben, alles auszusortieren, Ersatztermine zu suchen usw. Ein Veranstalter hat mir bereits eine Gutschrift gemacht (ungefragt/automatisch), bei den anderen habe ich teils geschrieben, dass ich keine Rückerstattung benötige, teils eine Mischlösung (Hälfte als Gutschein, Hälfte gespendet) vorgeschlagen … ätzend jedenfalls, über ein Dutzend Konzerte bis Ende April, und nur zwei oder drei davon werden verschoben, der Rest entfällt ersatzlos. Die Hoffnung, dass der Saisonabschluss (Mai bis Juli) nicht gleichermassen gefährdet ist, ist wohl naiv, aber ganz aufgegeben habe ich noch nicht (sonst kommen nochmal eineinhalb Dutzend dazu und ich werde dann langsam depressiv).

Zudem heute Karten für fast ein Dutzend Konzerte beim Lucerne Festival gekauft (in meinem Fall ab Mitte August, es geht schon etwas früher los) – hoffe, das ist nicht auch noch gefährdet.

--

"Don't play what the public want. You play what you want and let the public pick up on what you doin' -- even if it take them fifteen, twenty years." (Thelonious Monk) | Meine Sendungen auf Radio StoneFM: gypsy goes jazz, #151: Neuheiten aus dem Archiv – 09.04., 22:00 | Slow Drive to South Africa, #8: tba | No Problem Saloon, #30: tba
    #11121019  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Wieder zwei hervorragende Aktionen von bandcamp!

June 5 and July 3 (the first Friday of each month), we’re waiving our revenue share for all sales on Bandcamp!

On March 20, 2020, we waived our revenue share in order to help artists and labels impacted by the pandemic. The Bandcamp community showed up in a massive way, spending $4.3 million on music and merch—15x the amount of a normal Friday— helping artists cover rents, mortgages, groceries, medications, and so much more. It was truly inspiring.

On May 1, 2020, we did it again and fans paid artists $7.1 million – amazing!

But the pandemic and its impact on the music community aren’t over, so on June 5 and July 3 (the first Friday of each month), we’re waiving our revenue share for all sales on Bandcamp, from midnight to midnight PDT on each day. Check isitbandcampfriday.com for timezone demystification.

--

Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen - 1 bis 9 (von insgesamt 9)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.